Introductions

(Claire's POV)

     Who do you think you are grabbing me like that. Also why are you getting close to me like that. Don't you know how be respectful and keep your distance.

(Obi POV )

      Even though Mitsuhide pulled me away from Miss Claire. I immediately step back in front of her again. Her cheeks turn a faint share of red. I gently  place my hand on her face but, I'm careful not to touch the cut.

(Zen POV)

     Obi what in the world are you doing to my sister. Stay away from her Obi and take your hand off of her!

(Obi POV)

     I'm sorry Master but, the Miss has a cut on her face.

( Claire's POV)

     My eyes open wide to his observation. I can't believe he saw the cut behind my hair. Then a woman tries to touch my face with something. I jump to the side and hold onto Mitsuhide. I'm not letting people I don't know touch me what is wrong with you.

(Mitsuhide  POV )

   Claire it is alright these are new friends they won't hurt you. I take of my jacket and careful wrap Claire in it just like I use to do when she was smaller. Then I give her a friendly smile that helps her calm down.

(Shiryuki POV)

    My name is Shiryuki I am a new Court Herbalist. I have something that can help your wounds so please let me treat you right away.

(Obi POV)

   I'm Obi and I'm the Masters's messenger.