Training mission

Claire POV

We arrive to the area  Shiryuki discover a day ago. I decide to go with Shiryuki the first day and collect rare plants. Seeing as Shiryuki is the herbalist. Zen and Obi where no where to be seen. As we are walking we did see Kiki and Mitsuhide with there bows. Those too learned pretty fast when it came to the bow. We continue heading to straight when I hear some strange noise. I hear swords clashing yet I don't see a thing. We are walking along and I get an idea I stop and concentrate on my surrounding. I'm listening to everything happening. It's quite too quite.. It's weird because I can't hear the sound of swords anymore. It's like the swords stopped hitting each other. I can't even hear footsteps it's just quiet. That's when it hits me. I run as fast as I can to Shiryuki. As soon as I reach her I push her out of the way so she won't take the blow.
     All of a sudden I'm hit really hard by two swords. The impact of both swords blows me away from Shiryuki. I landed  on an old tree that had fallen over.

  "What the heck was that" Zen and Obi said.

"Did we just hit something or am I imagining things Master" Obi said.

"No it felt like we definitely hit something or someone with are swords maybe we got to carried away in are practice again Obi" Zen replied.

     I can see Shiryuki from where I am and thankful she look unhurt. The guys run over to Shiryuki and help her up. Once they both see she is unharmed they see me on the old tree.  I slowly stand up on the tree when I hear a snapping sound. Before I could move the tree underneath my feet broke. I fall through the hole and can hear people shouting. Next thing I know I I'm rolling down a bumpy steep hill. Then I fall into this hole in the ground and get stuck on the bottom. Luckily I didn't have to wait long before help finally showed up.

"Princess Claire , Princess Ckaire where are you" Mitsuhide , Shiryuki and Kiki shout.

"Claire, claire if you are around here say anything" Zen yelled.

"Miss Claire, can you hear me" Obi called.

    I can hear voices faintly coming closer. I try to say something but the object that has fallen on me is making it hard to breathe. I hear voices get closer and I think they found me when I hear some say let's look in that area next. Oh no if I don't do something there will leave me here. I do my best to shout for help. Hello is anybody there I'm down here. The voices are fading and at this point I feel like I might be stuck forever.

"Claire, claire are around here Claire just yell and I'll come find you" Obi shouts.

     I hear Obi voice and it's very close to me. I shout as loud as I can. Obi, Obi I'm down here. I hear footsteps then see Obi's face.

   "Claire is that you down there" Obi said.

     Obi I'm so glad to see you I'm stuck and this log it's making it hard to breathe. Obi jumps down to my position and move the log without a problem.  Once the log is off of me he grabs my hand and helps me up. He picks me up and we jump out of the whole. Obi you can put me down I  can walk back to camp. 
   As we are walking along I start to feel kind of funny. My head hurts and my vision is getting a bit blurry. I start to wobble around and I hear Obi voice next to me O .. bi. Then I black out.
    When I wake up I'm back at the campsite. I look around but nobodies here. Obi I whispers Obi where are you. Just then Obi comes out from the forest. I try to sit up and he sees me and runs next to me. Then the others all come running out of the forest as well.  Shiryuki attends to my wounds while Obi helps her. I her getting ready to inject me with something and freak out.

   "Obi you have to keep her still if you don't I can't inject this into her" Shiryuki says.

Obi POV