MORE TAGS DEAR GOSH

XD I was tagged by Cat_Senpai
They're a legit cat senpai
FOLLOW THEM

SO HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS...I THINK.

1. Favorite show?
Osomatsu san. Just. Pleaseeeeeeee xD I don't watch tv— just some anime.

2. Shoes or no shoes?
None. I hate shoes xD my feet are so weird...

3. What makes you cringe the most?
Just the sound of people eating, smacking, teeth clicking. OH GOSH IT MAKES ME CRINGE SO FREAKING HARD...and everyone in my family does it except me. Freaking save me.

4. Any puns?
No. But I do have a good joke ;3
What are the rules to grammar?
Their our know rules.

I'm laughing at how I had to purposely misspell everything.

5. Bread of spaghetti?
Bread. While wheat, to be exact. I hate white bread. No, I'm not racist, I just don't like the way it tastes. Whole wheat is the b e s t.

6. Deal or no deal?
;3 It depends on the deal~

7. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when thinking of cheese?

Go on and laugh at me, but I see a depressed block of cheese  putting itself on a grater.

8. Do you think these questions make sense?
Sure~ They make sense in my woooorld xD

9. Any weird talents?
I CRY EASILY. Wait...that's not a talent. Piano? No. Knitting? No...
Uh
Uh
I don't think this is a talent, but if I focus very hard on a song I'm listening to, I see a picture in my head. And when I close my eyes, I keep thinking of it, and if I fall asleep, I AM in the world in the picture.

10. What's our favorite cartoon and/or anime?
When I was little, I was obsessed with Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated. That was a cartoon xD and my favorite anime (other than Osomatsu San) at the moment, is Your Lie in April OR Clannad...or Kanon...or Air.

11. What's a random fact you know?
Fat in German is...dicke. No joke xD I call my sister, "ein dicke Kuh"
Basically calling her a fat cow. I'm a terrible person, I know.

12. If you could be an animal, what would you be? A cat. That way, Ichimatsu would cuddle with me all day, not knowing that I'm just DYING to— no. Let's just stop there.

13. What do you regret the most?
Getting attached to tons of people in the past, only to be pulled away from them in the future. Allowing stupid people to make me depressed. Nearly committing suicide. And just basically being an Aquarius. XD If I could go back to when I was three years old, I'd tell myself to NEVER speak to the people around me. That way I wouldn't cry more than I should.

Tag time~
Only five people...because...that's what kitty cat senpai did~

1. IchicatsuKaraGirl
2. Ichimatsu-Chan
3. Ichimatsu-niisan
4. Ichimatsu452
5. IchimatsuRawrrr

I SWEAR THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE I TAGGED AREN'T ON PURPOSE....

Now, you don't HAVE to do this AT ALL. So ;-; little Ichimatsu humans I tagged, don't get maaaaaaad at me!

Just answer those same questions :3 that's all
Then tag more people
As many
As
You
Like