New Schedule (for entire school year) + DREAMS

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay here we go. I've finally decided to make a schedule. Maybe it'll be a bit more flexible than the last one I had. I have no idea. It's been awhile since I just did stuff when I was "supposed" to.

(Gosh that was when I first started to work on Loner again. I was forcing myself to write that. And I found it more fun than the rest of the crap I did.)

I've found that THAT method was the best and easiest way for me to cope though. With stress and crap.

And since I've been feeling overwhelmed and way too stressed lately, I'll make a schedule to save my butt.

Some of this isn't necessarily "updating" on Wattpad either. It's probably more story outlines and stuff.

But, you get it, right?

So, here. Take a schedule.

Sunday:
Osomatsu-san Trash (10-15 chapters max). Since it almost has 200 chapters how, it won't be updated too much longer.

Another World
This will be updated throughout the entire weekend. Friday-Sunday. The least amount of chapters will most likely be 2. It just depends on how stressed I am with school and other things.

Monday:
Nothing will be updated l unless I forget to update things over the weekend, but it's already prepared. I'll probably also work on cover for future books.

Tuesday:
I will most likely be trying to create a new Osomatsu song fic story outline.

Wednesday:
I won't do anything~ Wednesday's are always very busy and terrible days for me.

Thursday:
Prepare stuff and go over my outlines. Blah blah blah, still nothing that will be updated on Wattpad. Eh, it's still a very busy day for me irl, considering I have half a day of schoolwork because of piano lessons. Really, it's not even half a day. I still have to stay up and finish what I didn't do. Screw science it's very hard this year.

Friday:
Another World

Saturday:
Another World + extra things such as short song fics

I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO BE MORE POSITIVE ABOUT THINGS. It's just very hard to be positive when you're stressed. My mom told me that stress makes you die before you need to. OH WELL.

LET'S TALK ABOUT MY FUTURE PLANS...

Don't ask why all of this is in italics. I just like the feeling of pretend to whisper whole typing. Or, if you were in one of my fanfics...

this would be a d-d-d-dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!~

I dare you to read that line sexually.

Future plans :,D

1. Meet my friends
2. Be happy
3. Publish a book
4. Write several books
5. Make people cry
6. Be a piano teacher, but only have one student. I wanna be strict as heck and make them commit their life to music just as I have 8)
7. Open up a cafe when I'm like..50 (if I make it that far). Maybe it'll be a cat cafe. And I wanna make mint chocolate chip cookies since I freaking love them. And and and I'll be kind to people for once. And I'll finally be the living Kanola. "Living"
I'm laughing at what I sick joke I just made that only a few people will get.

GOODBYE....