Osomatsu san tag <3 ;3;

I was tagged by XD0000 to do this lovely tag which I have REALLY been wanting to do for awhile now~ Thank you so much ;—;

For your convenience, I have TYPED OUT ALL OF THE QUESTIONS...

It literally took three minutes shshsh

I'll do the first pic first, at least. Then the other two I have.

1. Who is your favorite sextuplet?

My favorite has to be Ichimatsu. I feel that I can relate to him in many ways, especially the fact that he's a loner.

2. Who is your favorite non-sextuplet character?

It has to be Chibimi. You know, genderbent Chibita ;3...

3. Who is your least favorite character?

I'm sorry, but Iyami. He just really irritates me, despite how hilarious he can be.

4. Who is tour least favorite sextuplet?

It has to be...Godmatsu. (I'm only saying that because I can. I love them all way too freaking much)

5. When did you start watching the series?

It had to have been...early April..? Maybe. It's hard for me to remember. All I know, is that I've been obsessed ever since.

6. Do you own any of the merch?

No ;—; but, I do have yarn that I'm going to use to make an "Ichimatsu" themed sweater for the winter.

7. Do you play any of the apps?
Sadly, no.

8. Have you seen osomatsu-kun?
All of the episodes available on kissamime, really. I've also seen the very first episode of Osomatsu-kun (the black and white version from 1966 or whatever year it was)

9. Which character do you relate to the most?

It's a combination of Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu, I think. I can relate to how lonely Ichimatsu might feel, as well as his urge to want to know how to interact with people. And I think I can relate to Jyushimatsu with how happy and positive I seem around my family. So, on the outside around my family, I'm 100% Jyushimatsu. On the inside, I'm Ichimatsu.

10. How long did it take you to tell the sextuplets apart?

This is honestly embarrassing. But, well, I knew all of their names by the final episode. I really only knew Ichimatsu, I think, for the longest time.