I'm taking a "break"

So, with school starting tomorrow, I've had to delete tons of stuff off of my iPod. You know, Kik, YouTube, and Wattpad.

I'm not going to be saying why I have to leave, but it's critical that I do this in order to get rest as well as catch up on things that I am behind on.

I'll try to be online on the weekends, but I'm not sure about that.

The future fanfics that I have planned on writing ARE still going to be coming out regularly (hopefully).

I'll be writing down all of the chapter outlines, then writing the chapter in the notes of my iPod instead of on here.

So when I have the time, I'll most likely just be responding to messages on here and posting things on my fanfiction account.

I'm sure you all understand that this is NOT something I had planned on doing earlier in the year, but, you know, life happens.

So with school, I'll be less active. A LOT less active.

I love all of you guys ;-;

-hugs anyone who reads this-

I'm gonna miss you  ;3; and I'll probably be thinking of several of you each day.

You guys made me smile and laugh so much, and I honestly wish I could do the same for you. Yet here I am, leaving for awhile.

Hhh...bye for now.

~ Petunia Paisley