Chapter Three

Vincent's POV

The next two classes, which were after Biology were literally the most uneventful classes I have ever attended; and trust me I know uneventful, my mothers an accountant. If that doesn't shout uneventful then I don't know what does.

Right now the bell rang indicated it was time for lunch, something I've been secretly dreading. Although I may not act it, I was terrified as to what Katrina was going to pull. It scared me to know she had something against me, yet I had no idea what it was. Constantly thinking it was the fact she had proof I wasn't actually gay, but that was impossible, how could someone get proof for something like that.

Shaking my head to dismiss these absurd thoughts I went over to Carson' locker, which was just down the hall. I saw that he leaning against it, waiting for me.

"Finally man, I'm starving, lets go get some lunch," he said and I reluctantly followed after him to the lunch room.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Katrina standing on the podium that stood at the far corner of the cafeteria, she had a white screen behind her that was used for presentations.

The principle thought it'd be a good to set up a sort of stage so instead of having normal assemblies, like normal schools do, we had them in the lunchroom so no one would be able to skip. I thought it was kind of smart at the time but now that it was being used against me I wasn't so sure anymore.

"Vincent, get your ass over here man," Carson waved me over to the lunch line, but I ignored him making a beeline over to where Katrina was.

I climbed onto the stage and went to stand right in front of her, giving her a stare down until she looked up at me. When she finally did look up at me her face held a devilish smile, you know, that one she does.

"What are you doing? This isn't funny anymore," I told her seriously.

"It wasn't meant to be funny, well not for you anyways. For me, that's a different story," she said, her smile widening, as if it was humanly possible to make it any bigger then it already was before.

"C'mon, I get it, I'm sorry for whatever I did. Now can you please just quit it?" I asked her almost pleadingly. Yes, I, Vincent Alejandro Pezzementi was pleading. I wasn't ashamed because at this moment I could see the Principle, Mr. Harrington, coming towards the stage. "Lets go, get a move on," I was now ushering her off the stage but she wasn't budging.

"Katrina, are you ready for your speech," Mr. Harrington asked her.

"Yes sir," she replied to him, and ripping my hands off of her in the process. She, then, walked over so she was standing behind Mr. Harrington.

"Vincent, if you would so kindly get off the stage, Katrina has to do her presidency speech," he said to me. Presidency speech? So, she wasn't going to expose me. Whoa, so I was freaking over nothing? Knowing that I got off the stage sending Katrina a sly smirk. I should have known she wouldn't try anything, not with the principle here, and teachers, here to supervise.

"Hello, McKinley high, if you would so kindly turn your chairs and listen to the one and only candidate for your president, Katrina Flores," he said clapping while backing away from the microphone, only for Katrina to appear in front of it again. I didn't let the smile fall from my face though, I knew she wouldn't dare try anything with so many teachers around.

"McKinley high, I would like to be your next president because..." by now I had tuned her voice out, what was the point of even listening to her damn speech, she was the only person running. There was no doubt she'd win.