Chapter Sixteen

[Edited]

WARNING! This chapter gets a little naughty. 

~*~

                  Vincent's POV 

After my date with Brody, my boyfriend, I have come to the conclusion that I was bi. Yes, hard to believe. I was shocked when I first discovered it too. 

Clearly I wasn't as straight as I thought. Don't get me wrong, I loved my girls, but Brody was my only exception. I haven't looked at any other girls since Brody and I have been going out. 

It's been three weeks. 

He was so perfect, I could hardly believe he was all mine. I just wanted to kiss him all day long. 

I've decided to make it a regular thing to take him out; every Friday night was our night. No matter what. Asides from my lacrosse games but even then we would go out to celebrate together as a group. Even my sister would tag along. 

It was a wonder why she never hung out with people her own age group. But I wasn't complaining, she distracted Hannah long enough for me to sneak him away from her for our by-daily make out sessions. 

Though, all we did was kiss. I was too afraid to go any further then that, maybe grind on him a little too, but that was it. After that one time he stopped me, I'm scared I might be pushing him. 

I don't even know what I was going to do back then if I got his belt buckle open, I was just so caught up in the moment and lust filled that my brain wasn't even functioning properly. Now though, it was different, I wanted to go a little further then kissing but I still felt like I would be pressuring him.

I cared to much about him to loss him so early, or ever for that matter. I need him, he's like my power source now. I couldn't call what I had for him love though, it's only been a few weeks. 

My mother taught me not to confuse feelings like this for love, I was just in my "honeymoon phase", as she liked to call it. 

She described it as a feeling of longing every time we parted, a desire to kiss or hold him when ever he was in my reach, and the instinct to never let anything hurt him any way shape or form. 

You know what bugged me most about it, she was right about it all. Every last bit of it, with those feeling and much more to add. It had me all confused. 

She also advised me to get to know all his flaws, fears, basically everything about him, before I even dare use the L word on him. 

So, that's exactly what I do, try to get to know him better but he does seem to catch what I am doing and answers everything I ask him truthfully. Well, I'd like to think. 

He talked to me about his parents. 

How he met Hannah. 

How he felt when he first saw me - which instantly warmed my heart. 

Everything about his past. 

What had me so flustered was I couldn't find a single flaw with him, he was perfect to me. Every inch of his body, every aspect of his personality, the way he acted with every person I introduced him to, all of it was perfect to me.

Even though I knew all these new things about him, it just wasn't enough for me, I wanted more. I wanted to feel every emotion he felt; whether it being sad or happy. 

All these things I felt was hard to describe in one word except love but I wasn't going to dare even think it just yet. Not until I'm positively sure. 

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me, pausing the movie we were watching, cuddling up on his bed. 

This was my first time in his house, it was always my house we were at but I convince him that Meagan installed a video camera in my room to watch us. He instantly agreed to his house after that.