Chapter Seven

Vincent's POV

Wow. I stared at Brody in amazement as he shot the many baskets. He was amazing, who would've thought? He seems like the nerdy type, not the athletic type. Yet, he had shot most of the baskets, even from the centre of the gym, further even!

He never seized to amaze me. 

And when he was playing... The slight sweat coming from his forehead made him look, dare I say, hot. There, I said it, but I'd be lying if I said he looked completely repulsing. 

When he and Hannah started playing, his facial expression showed he was bored, but as the game went on I could feel the determination radiating off of him. A turn on, that's what it was. 

Oh no, did I really just think that! Wait, this could be a good thing! If this Brody character was enough to turn me, a very straight man, on maybe he could possibly turn me. The thought of being with a man didn't repulse me, considering I had a gay brother and all, but I couldn't see myself with one. Not one man caught my attention. Then came Brody...

I love the ladies, but lying to everyone does get tiresome. Maybe if I thought he was good looking, that made me gay? Bi even? What if he could turn me gay... it was definitely worth a shot. 

It's funny really; every gay man hopes there will be that one girl that would come and turn him straight but then there was me. Hoping there will be that one boy that will come along and turn me gay. It's weird, really. Does this make crazy? I don't think so.

I couldn't go back on this lie, everyone would lose all trust in me and that was not something I'd be able to cope with. My parents, siblings, best friend, fellow classmates, everyone would lose the trust and respect they once had for me. The truth; something I couldn't let anyone know. 

I already caught a glimpse of what it was like today, when Katrina tried to expose me. The look on peoples faces, I couldn't imagine them looking at me like that everyday, for the rest of my life. And my parents, what would think of me, the thought terrified to me to the core. I couldn't let anyone find out, ever

Later today, I'll ask him to hang out with me, and see where it takes us. Takes me. But why did it make me feel bad? I felt as though I was using him to get out of my own mess. He was of the only openly gay person I knew of, plus he was into me; he was my only hope. 

Plus, this is not using, it's more of an experiment, I tried to assure myself. 

Still looking at him, intensively, he turned to face me. I felt like a deer caught in the head lights when he caught me staring at him. Just play it out Vinny boy, I thought so myself. I sent him one of my wicked grins and motioned him over with my hand. 

He looked around the area he was standing in and looked back me with a questioning gaze, and raised his finger to point at himself. Adorable. I let out a light chuckle and nodded my head. With Hannah's attention preoccupied by the gym teacher maybe I could talk to him alone for a while. 

I glanced at everyone around me and sent them looks telling them to get the hell out of here. I wanted to talk to Brody, alone. 

Did that make me sound possessive? Probably. Did I care? Not in the slightest bit. Though, I didn't even know I had a possessive bone in my body. 

Brody was definitely bringing out a side of me I never even knew I had. That just made my smile widen, he could possibly be helping me out. 

When he finally made it to me, he sat down on the bench I was sitting on, at a respectable distance, and sent me a questioning gaze. I scooched myself closer to him, not liking the distance he made between us, and spoke the first thing that came to mind. "You know, you're really good." Smooth