Chapter Twenty-Two

[Edited]

Picture of Meagan →

~::~

                   Brody's POV

"Want to dance," Vince asked. 

No, I do not want to dance with a living room full of drunken teens who are practically molesting each other. I wanted to say this but I couldn't bring myself to say it, mainly because all this molesting behaviour was going on in my house, I was basically allowing it. If you told me that I would be throwing my first high school party a few months ago I would have laughed in your face. Even gave you kudo's for the joke but now, now that was a completely different story. 

Not only was I throwing a party but I had my boyfriends wrapped around my shoulders. Who would have thought?

Sometimes this was all too surreal, like I was dreaming a merry dream and I would wake up any second. But that wasn't the case, this was all real. So magnificently real that I actually had to pinch my arm almost every day, in hopes it wasn't a dream. 

"I can't dance," I told him shyly.

That wasn't a complete lie. The only other time I danced was at a dinner party with my parents, and it was with Hannah. She complained the whole time too, saying I was stepping on her feet the whole time. It didn't help any that she was taller then me and the other kids were laughing at me. 

At that time I was only figuring out who I was and my parents were urging me to ask this cute girl, Priscilla, I think her name was, to dance. Instead of the embarrassment of that, to my parents disappointment, I grabbed Hannah and started to dance with her. 

I didn't want to embarrass myself with my crappy ass dancing, not only with all these people witness it, but Vince too. I sucked at dancing, this was not an analogy but a fact. I. Can't. Dance. 

Instead of him replying, like I was expecting, he smiled and started to pull me onto the dance floor. Well, not really a dance floor but you should you know what I'm talking about. I wanted to tug on his hand that was holding mine but I couldn't bring myself to do so.

We have been standing in that damn corner all night and if we didn't start doing something, like dancing, then Vince would think I'm boring and go off with someone who wasn't boring. Despite my loath for dancing I did not want him dancing with someone who wasn't me. I could tell he was a... dirty dancer and if he wanted to dance that way it would be with me, and only me. 

So, I let him drag me into my living room/dance floor, which felt stuffier then it has ever been. Thank God I wasn't claustrophobic or anything because I would have surely been hyperventilating with the little space I had right now. 

But the thing that was getting at me was I really couldn't dance. I would definitely find a way to humiliate myself.

"Vincent, I told yo--" I tried again, but was cut of by his lips being gently placed on mine. All argument was then cut off. God, he could probably get me to murder a cult with these magical lips of his. I loved him so damn much it hurt. 

He then pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Don't worry, you just dance. Half these kids are drunk off their ass's and the other half won't even bother watching you. It's just me."

Did he honestly think that what he just said made me feel any better? He was going to be watching me, and I would rather have every body in this living room watch me dance the Macarena then have him watch me dance the way he wanted me to. 

"That doesn't make me feel any better," I told him. "I don't want to embarrass myself with my crappy dancing skills," I yelled now. The music was crazy loud and I was not sure if he would be able to even hear me over it. 

He laughed at that, as if it was funny. I wanted to scuff and walk off this dance floor but I was watching these drunken teenage girls eyeing my man. If I left him here, unarmed, they would surely attack him and they would start dancing with him. I did not like the idea of that so I stayed put. 

When I least expected it, Vince kissed me again. As if kissing away all my fears. The gesture was sweet, really it was, but it didn't make me the any less scared that I might mess up. I would have thought these insecurities of mine would have vanished by now but I guess I was wrong. I was still the shy, nerdy kid I was 3 months ago. The only difference being, I had a smoking hot boyfriend, and more friends then I could have ever imagined.

Before I could even comprehend what was going on Vince got behind me, holding my hips firmly with his masculine hands and started to sway us. I liked the feel of his hands on me like this, it was comforting the way he held me. Not to hard, but to soft either. The way he was swaying us, his front pressed against my back, it felt wonderful to feel him like this but also awkward at the same time. 

I didn't know what I was supposed to do, like I wanted him to keep sway us the way he was but my hips moved on their own accord, moving at the same time he was. I, even at one point, leaned my head back onto his shoulder, slightly only. Hoping this sudden action went unnoticed by him I pulled my head back. 

Sometime's he made me feel things I didn't even know possible and it made me do things that made me look foolish. It was not like I was doing it willingly, by body had a mind of it's own when near Vince but I never complained.

"You're doing good," he whispered in my ear. I could not help the shuddered that coursed through my body. His hot breath on my ear and his body pressed against mine the way it was wasn't a very good combination. It just made the tightness in my pants grow, and I could feel it having the same effect on him too.

What made matters worse he started whispering very, very... sexual things in my ear. I could basically see the arousal radiating off the both of us. 

I would tell you about the things he was saying but I don't think you could handle them, even I had a breaking point and he was about to reach it. I wanted him to just take me up those stairs and do every act he was whispering to me. 

Every single one of them. 

I could already see the clear erection in the front of my pants, I wanted to hide it from the view of the public eye but I wanted Vincent to see how turned on he was making me and just take us upstairs. I didn't want to do anything with him tonight, mainly because losing my virginity at a party was not the way I wanted to lose it. But who said fore-playing wasn't allowed? 

If Hannah hadn't interrupted us that day I wonder how far we really would have gotten? 

"Hey, Brody how ab--" he started to whisper now, and I cursed ever single person in this room from the interruption. He was about to ask if we could go upstairs and you know what stopped him? All these damn kids chanting! God damn it. 

"Take it off! take it off! Take it off!" They kept repeating and I abruptly turned around to see what all the commotion was about and almost gasped at the sight but Vince's was clear as daylight.

On my mothers favourite table - which I hope didn't break - stood Katrina. She was basically striping for all the boys and girls. She had her shirt scrunched up like she was about to take it off. She looked crazy drunk and someone had to stop this. I knew she would surely regret this in the morning, if she even bother to remember it in the morning anyways. 

But if I was doing a strip tease on a table, in front of a bunch of strangers, drunk, I would be pissed if no one tried to stop me. But I would never do something like, not in a million years. Alright, maybe just for Vince but I'd have to gain the confidence to do it first, which would take years.

"Vincent, you need to stop her, she's piss drunk," I told him. I would stop her myself but I don't think that I'll be able to get her off that damn table. 

Vincent looked from me to her, then back at me. He didn't need to look so conflicted about the whole matter, it's not like I was asking him to decide between the two of us or anything, I just wanted her off that table. Not just for my safety - my mom would definitely kill me if that table broke -, but I also wanted her to not show any of her good's to these damn horny teens. 

Like, really, if you looked around you could see all these boners the boys had and the girls looks enviously at her body. Envious enough to pounce on her from grabbing the attention of all these guys. Except me anyways, I'm gay, now even more so then before. 

"Ugh, fine," he groaned before turning and storming to save a median in distress. Alright, so she wasn't in distress but I knew she would be if we didn't stop her and get her out of this room before all these guys raped the life out of her. 

Right now, she had her shirt pulled up far enough to see a pink lace bra. If I weren't gay I would be drooling, her body was something else. I have seen nice body's in my day but Katrina was by far the best. 

Before I could see any more of her... baked goods, Vincent reached her and they started yelling at each other. I couldn't make out what they were staying over the loud music but then Vince grabbed her and pulled her off the table. Earning them both a crash landing on the floor. 

Oh my poor baby, he could have been seriously hurt from that! 

Before anything else could happen I was elbowing my way through all these people, and believe me when I say I deserve a metal for it. These people were 10 times my body weight and how I made it to Vincent was a mystery to me, but I made it and I was pretty damn proud of myself for it too. 

When I reached them I saw that Vince was pushing her body off his and that made me smile. What? He was denying a smoking hot girl's body to be pressed against his and that makes me happy. Sue me, but if you were me you'd be happy too. 

I loomed above him now, worried he was hurt. "Baby! Are you okay?" Please be okay! Can't have an injured boyfriend, where's the fun in that?

"Fine," he replied. Obviously he wasn't but I'll take it. "But can you help me up?" Without hesitation I outstretched my hand towards him and hoisted him up. He staggered a little and he grabbed into his head. It must have been hurting him. 

"Listen," I told him, trying to get his attention. "You take her upstairs and I'll be up there with a bucket, just in case she throws up, and an ice pack for your head," I told him and retreated to the kitchen, not bothering to wait for a response from him. Although, I did catch a faint nod. 

I entered my kitchen to find a bunch of drunken teens hanging around, talking, flirting, some even making out. Gross, straight people making out on my freaking counter. 

I went to look for the bucket first, if I even had one, then I would get the ice pack. I didn't want to carry something as cold as that around with me the whole time I would be looking. I might freeze. Which was debatable considering the heat that was radiating off all these people in my house. 

I went to the supply closet first, praying it was in there but it was not. I sighed, this was probably going to take me longer then it should. Suddenly, I wished I didn't send Consuela to a hotel. What? I didn't want her, or the other staff members, knowing I was doing this. They might have tried to stop me from having this party and I couldn't do that. Meagan was so excited for it and I would hate to take that kind of excitement away from someone as joyous as she was about this whole thing. 

I went into the back yard, praying it would be out here. It was freezing, considering it was winter time, but it had yet to snow all that much and the fact I was wearing a t-shirt didn't help either. 

I looked around and there was nothing except plants and a bunch of gardening tools. Freaking tools. 

I sighed and in the process a big puff of smoke came out. I did it again and laughed. I'm from California so I'm not really used to cold weather like this but I don't mind. It was kind of fun. 

I pretended to hold a cigarette between my two fingers and acted like I was smoking. God, I'm such a kid. 

Smiling, I walked back into my house and closed the door. 

Alright, so if a bucket wasn't upstairs then one had to be in the... basement. I shuddered from the thought of even entering there. Really, it wasn't your average creepy basement or anything, it was just dark and to turn on the light you had to be down there. I guess the builder people, whatever you call them, forgot to make one before you enter.

I have never really gone down there, unless Vincent was with me. Our games room was down there but I never really bothered going down there if I was alone. 

So, when I opened the door to go down and saw the light was already on shocked me. Who could down here?

I really hoped they were not ruining anything. Or worse, having sex! Oh God, I don't think I will be able to ever come back down here if I see a couple, or couples, having sex in my basement. I'd have to burn the couches, or where ever they were committing the act. 

I, slowly, made my way down there. I was just going to get the bucket and if I was caught then I would kick them out of here. If I wasn't caught then I would leave them to continue but burn everything the next day. 

Sounds like a good plan to me. 

I crept my way down there and listened for any sudden sexual noises but I didn't, instead I heard people laughing. Who laughs during sex? Probably someone that's really high. 

When I was all the way down the stairs I let out a sigh of relief. It was only Hannah, Meagan, Carson, Sam, and Cory. It looked like they were playing a game of spin the bottle. I'm only assuming because they were all in a circle while there was a bottle in the middle. 

Aw, how come they didn't invite Vincent and I?

Whatever, right now I have to worry about my boyfriend who could have a possible concussion from that fall of his. I rounded the corner, hoping they wouldn't see me. I didn't want to interrupt whatever had them laughing.

"Just kiss him!" Sam exclaimed. That caught my attention, for like a second, until I saw a glimpse of a bucket in the corner of the room. Thank God, now Katrina couldn't throw up in my room. I do not want to clean that up, and I sent all the worker people home so I couldn't ask them to do it for me. Hannah kill would herself before even looking at that, and I doubt anyone else would do it for me.

I walked up to it and picked it up, and prayed that I could make it up those stairs without them seeing me. 

"We can't kiss, he has a girlfriend, and we're straight," Carson said. 

Oh, he was being dared to kiss another guy. I wanted to see this, potential blackmail. I swiped out my phone and hide behind a wall, holding my phone camera at the group in case something scandalous happened. They have done this so many times to me I have lost count. It felt good to be on the other side of this. 

I readied myself, trying to hold in my snickers. Vince could wait, this was more important right now. 

Carson and Cory were looking at each other, unsure of what they were supposed to do. This was priceless, I was going to get something on them and they didn't even know it.

"Okay," Cory sighed and ran a hand through is hair. I pressed record. "But none of you guys can record this or anything, we are not Vincent and Brody," he said sternly. I wanted to laugh, but suppressed it. Not Vincent or Brody, huh? I will show all of them. 

"Whatever, get on with the kissing," it was Sam who said that and I was a bit shocked. Why would she want her boyfriend kissing another guy? Would she not get jealous? Really, I will never understand these fangirls. 

Cory scuffed and turned to look at Carson. The anticipation was killing me when they started leaning towards each other, like it was taking millenniums for them to finally kiss each other. And when their lips finally did lock.. well let's just say it was awkward. Trust me, I would know awkward, I am the captain of awkward. 

But then Meagan told them to start moving their damn lips and I sent a silent thank you to her, but it wasn't as silent as I thought. They all turned towards me, even the boys that were previously locking lips and gasped. 

I started laughing and stopped recording. That was all I needed, now if they ever tried to blackmail Vincent and I then I could use this. I wonder what the school would think about Carson, Co-captain of the lacrosse team, kissing another guy?

I had always had my suspicions that Carson might be bi-curious but Cory, I would have never thought. 

Holding the bucket in my hands firmly and stuffing my phone back into my jeans pocket, I made a mad dash for my room, where Vincent and Katrina were. I hope they didn't miss me too much, I was gone for quite some time now. 

Before I could make it all the way up the stairs I remembered the ice pack I was supposed to get Vince and ran back down the stairs, in hopes Carson or Cory weren't going to come upstairs trying to get my phone. Though, the task would be difficult for Carson since he was on crutches, but it wasn't an impossible task.

I bet their all just sitting there, in a pile of awkward, looking at each other wondering what the Hell had just happened. I laughed just from the thought. It was no wonder why they always had done this to Vince and I, it was so much fun. Beside's, this would not have happened if they just stopped harassing us they way they do. 

God, I could almost feel the evil laugh trying to escape my lips.