Chapter Twenty-Five

Here's a cute chapter for you guys, time for a break of all the drama. I think it's time to bring some cutness up in here! :D

If you look to side you will find a song that is later mentioned in the chapter and a very cute gif that reminds me of Vincent and Brody. 

ENJOY!

~*~

                         Brody's POV 

Shit.

Shit. 

Shit.

Shit

I can't believe I just said that! I just subliminally told Vincent I loved him. I was mentally freaking out, preparing myself for the worst. What was he going to do? 

I hope he does not reject me! We had just gotten back together. I can't lose him again over my stupidity. 

I was frozen on top of him, anticipating his next words, but they never came. He just laid there, with me on top of him burying my face in his chest, while his arm was wrapped around me. This had to be a good sign, he hadn't pushed me off yet but he also wasn't talking and that was nerve racking for me. Why was he not saying anything? 

I didn't mean for those words to come out, they just had! When I told Vincent I loved him I wanted it to romantic, you know, the whole candle light dancing thing. Not like this. This totally was not romantic. 

Either he was at a loss for words, he didn't want to acknowledge the fact I just sublimity told him I loved him, or he really denser than I had thought. Risking a glance at him, I saw that he was just looking up at the ceiling, seeming deep in thought, then a smile suddenly broke out on his face. 

In an instant I was being flip over, me on the bottom and him on top. He was hovering over me, smiling like a loon. My boyfriend is crazy, crazier then I thought. 

"I'm so glad you forgave me. I really missed you," he whispered, centimetres from my lips. 

Yup, he's dense and I was happy for that. Now, I could rest my mind knowing he didn't know I loved him. I would tell him, just when the time was right. 

"I'm glad to," I said, looking him in his eyes. 

"Let's have a sleepover," he said. "We've never done that before." 

I laughed out. "Vincent, we're not girls but sure, let's have a sleep over," I smiled up at him. 

"God, I missed you so damn much," he whispered as his lips descended down, onto mine. 

I loved the feel of his lips on mine, the way his body pressed against mine, and the way he held me close. Putting my arms to use, I wrapped around this neck and drew him closer to myself as his lips worked on mine.

This was exactly what I needed, my boyfriend. The feel of him, and only him. 

He bite my bottom lips, which had never done before, but it was a sensational feeling. You would think when someone bites your lips it would hurt, but no, it only got a moan escaping me. Vince took this opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth and roaming all around my mouth. 

I had given up on fighting for dominance a long time again, it was always a losing battle with him. He liked to be in control and it was best to let him have what he wanted. 

I brought my fingers to the nape of his neck and started to play with his hairs. Twirling them around every so often. 

This was getting a little heated, a little too fast but I did not dare stop it. I needed this. We needed this. 

The kiss, now, was becoming rougher as the seconds passed by and soon enough I saw discarding his shirt and throwing it in some random direction of the room. We had only broke the kiss for a moment but it was the longest moment of my life. 

Quickly, I repressed our lips and kissed him even rougher then before. 

"Please," Vincent groaned. 

Huh?

I was confused. I didn't understand what he was pleading for. Did he want me to deepen the kiss? Did he want more of me? I would not know unless he told me so I broke the kiss and looked at him. 

"What do you mean 'please'? What do you need?" I asked. 

"Release," was all he said before crashing his lips back onto mine and kissed me rougher then he ever has. 

This only left me even more confused then I have been in my entire life. Then I felt the bulge that was pressed against my inner thigh and understood instantly. 

I wanted to laugh at my stupidity. Release. That's what he meant. I almost face palmed myself. Could I get any stupider today? 

I have never really "released" anyone before but if Vincent wanted it then I would give it to him. He has done it to me and it was time for me to return the favour. 

Removing one of my hands from around his neck I brought it down and started to untie the stings of his sweat pants. His hand come down to mine and stopped me from going any further. 

What? I thought this is what he wanted? 

He pulled away. "You don't have to, it's just my sexual side talked," he murmured as he started to kiss down my neck. 

I titled my head to the side, allowing him more access as I spoke my next words. "And I would not be doing it if I didn't want to." 

He was still kissing down on my neck, licking, and biting. He didn't speak for a while but when he was done with neck he removed his face from the crook of my neck and looked me in the eyes. 

"You sure?" I could tell from the look in his eyes that he really did not want me to say no, but he also didn't want to pressure me. 

I smiled reassuringly at him. "I'm positive." 

"Thank god," he mumbled, low enough so he thought I couldn't hear him but I heard him. Loud and clear. 

I laughed at him and he smiled. "I missed your laugh too," he laughed with me. "And your face. Your body. Everything," he said, seeming to grow a little more serious. 

"I missed everything about you too," I said lamely. I wasn't a romantic like him but today I would show him just how much I really cared about him. 

I started to kiss him again, trying to get us back in the mood. 

Vince played with the hem of my T-shirt and we pulled away just long enough for him to pull if over my head. His eyes looked over my body and didn't cover it like I would normally do. I just let him look. 

He would not have that look of lust if he wasn't enjoying the sight of my body so what was the point of hiding it from him? 

Again, he crashed his lips with mine and I let my hands roam the top half of his body and gradually made my way back down to his pants again. Continuing what I started. When I finally got the knot undone I pulled his pants down slightly. 

Time to become a man and pleasure my boyfriend, I thought to myself. 

Before I had second thoughts I basically threw my hands in his pants and accidentally touched his... thingy. He let a loud groan but continued to kiss me. I think he was waiting for me to do something. I guess he was sensing I was inexperienced so it would take me some time. 

I just left my hand in his pants for a while, making sure to keep a safe distance way from mini Vincent. 

Seriously, I'm such a loser, why can't I just do it? It's not that hard? But Vincent sure. 

Without a second thought, I went in deeper into his pants and brushed my finger tip against his tip and he let out a loud moan.