Enemies With Benefits

Enemies with Benefits
A novel written by : @sickloser
All Rights Reserved ®
Written in: 2015 ; Last revised: 2021
Completed *

Enemies with Benefits A novel written by : @sickloserAll Rights Reserved ® Written in: 2015 ; Last revised: 2021Completed *

     Sometimes, in an unproductive relationship, it's normal for a person to want a little more. But who's to know when one has crossed the line from a craving, into an obsession? What makes it even worse, is when what you're intrigued in, is found in a person you loathe. Jennifer Crosby is no stranger to the paradox of wanting someone you despise.

      Ever since middle school, her and Collin Myers have been engaged in a hate-hate relationship. Which of course has followed them all the way to high school. But when Jennifer has matured, and looks aren't something Collin can tease her about, what's he to do?

      Confused by his own feelings towards the beaut, he found her during her own dilemma. Things get heated at a school party and Jennifer realizes that Collin possesses what she's been looking for – intimacy. She'll do anything to satisfy her needs, even if he has anything to do with it.

      But a person can only have sex a number of times before they start to develop feelings. Feelings that are practically forbidden in the enemies with benefits relationship they share. They become hard to hide, especially if Collin's jealous friends have anything to do with it. Then, whether their emotions actually do exist or not becomes a matter of true life or death.

** Just a couple quick points I feel inclined to address before the book begins:

1. This is an in-line media book, meaning, every few paragraphs or so, there are gifs placed in the story. They correspond with what's happening in the book, and give you a visual of who's talking or what's happening.

I have heard it all — "these gifs are distracting!", "I can't read with gifs", and my personal favorite, "stupid gifs". Now, despite this being in the tags, I see that an entire section is needed for warning prior to the book beginning.

If you have an issue with the gifs, do NOT read this book. Due to the amount of comments I have received in the past few years for them alone, my patience for them is very thin.

It's like someone going to McDonald's and complaining about the fact that they serve so many burgers.

2. A lot of the characters in this book are very bad people, they were not conceived for you to like them. If you do though, props to you. JENNIFER is a CHEATER, and so is COLLIN. This concept, though immoral, is pretty black and white. Jennifer and Peter are together, but it's safe to say that he likes her way more than she does him.