eleven

Chapter Eleven

Saturday

I woke up surrounded in silence, and it alarmed me because I wasn't used to having a peaceful awakening. When I realized where I was, it all made sense, and sort of caught me off guard to say the least. I can't say that I was expecting to go to sleep after doing what we did, but alas. All of a sudden, I remembered that Marcus had made plans with me for later, and later would probably be in the near future. I rolled over and checked my phone, seeing that it was only a quarter past five.

Just then the door to the bedroom opened, and in walked Collin. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and another in his grip. He used it to dry his hair, and while doing so he met my gaze. Neither of us said anything, so he moved his head in a questioning manner. I rolled my eyes and threw his blanket off of me, scoffing to myself.

"Why are you doing that?" Collin questioned and looked at himself in the mirror.

"I don't know, you're just extremely silent for someone who just had their world rocked." I joked, putting on my clothes as I found them. They were scattered all over the floor, and I honestly didn't think that we were that wild.

The brunette hummed before walking over and standing before me. Due to his height he looked down on me, and I made sure to note the faint grin that played on his lips. "Well, the same happened to you and yet here you are ... speechless."

Instead of responding I buttoned up my pants and scanned the room for my shirt. He grabbed onto my arm with one of his hands and didn't let it go until I was out of his reach.

"Marcus texted me earlier and told me about how you were going to be his date tonight." Collin informed, and that surprised me because I wondered why Marc felt inclined to tell him that. Obviously the boy was going to figure that out when he saw me at the restaurant. "When were you planning on telling me?"

"I wasn't." I truthfully reply, combing my fingers through my hair to make sure that it looked halfway presentable. "Didn't think I needed to."

Collin nodded in agreement, but I could tell that he wasn't done with this topic. "Fair enough, that doesn't put my jealousy to rest though." After we shared a laugh, he made a statement that I wasn't expecting to hear from him. "I'm picking you up at seven, no questions asked."

I looked at him from his doorway, wondering why he even wanted to do such a thing. I mean, the only time that him and I get along is when we're talking about something indecent. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the firm tone he used on me, which is exactly why I didn't protest at all.

Before I shut the door behind me, I heard him call out my name so I turned around. "Be ready ... I don't like to wait."

Night Time

I was now sitting in my living room, waiting for Collin Myers to fulfill his promise in picking me up. You could say that I was a tad bit nervous, only because I didn't know what to expect. Just then, my phone vibrated and I knew that Peter had texted me back.

Peter : Have fun, ok?

Peter : Wish I could come with you guys, training has been kicking my ass as you know.

Peter : Send me pix

I let out a very deep breath, thinking back to how worried I was before that Peter would have a problem with me going out with them. But to be fair, I told him that I was going out with Marcus, Lilly and her friend. I never specified who that friend was.