two

Chapter Two
Friday

The walls of the large, modern house, pulsated wildly. With my back against it, my whole body shivered. Yet that wasn't the overall cause of my body going into overdrive.

Collin had some part in it, kissing on my lips as if if he stopped, they'd run away, never to return. And to be completely honest, they would. I still hate him for everything that he did in the past. And for everything that he's doing currently.

When it comes to Collin, the word "no" isn't apart of his very short vocabulary.

"Come on Jennifer, stop being a bad girl and just kiss me back." He whispered in my ear, and I'm surprised that I could actually hear and comprehend what he were telling me.

But a bad girl? Jennifer isn't a bad girl, no. She's good and does what she's told. Only when the demands are coming from someone who she stands.

"I'm not bad, I'm just naughty." I seductively whisper back. And I was.

Collin looked up from my neck, his eyes were dark, and a smirk played on his lips

Collin looked up from my neck, his eyes were dark, and a smirk played on his lips. Before he could do anything else, I quickly pushed him back, causing me to stumble a bit.

I regained my balance, and walked right past him. But a tight grip was placed on my arm. Collin pulled me into him, placing his other hand on my lower back.

"You're disobedient, and that isn't a good trait."

"Do you honestly think that I give a shit? Bye, Collin." I yell over the music, which increased gradually. I turned around and began to leave Collin, pushing through the crowd of people in my way.

"Why are you walking away from me!" I heard him yell.

"Because you're drunker than I thought, and you know I don't like you when you're drunk. Let alone sane ..." I whispered the last part to myself of course.

Thankfully, I didn't really get that far. Some dude in a fedora and a feathered boa decided that I was his next target, and started dancing in front of me.

Collin stood next to me, nudging the guy in his chest, telling him to back off. While that was still very nice of him, I couldn't help but think there was a catch.

And I was right, I had to spend more of my night with him. He stood in front of me, grabbing my hand, and placing his other one around my waist. This dude was really drunk because he decided to slow dance to raving music.

Silence was shared between us, but was filled with awkward swaying and dirty looks.

"Jennifer, I love that you have a feisty side. It gets me going."