sixteen & seventeen

Chapter Sixteen & Seventeen
Collin's POV
Monday

My eyes were trained on my ceiling as I watched the fan spin in circles continuously. What actually just happened didn't really register until I heard the girl speak from beside me. She represented my lack of self control, and how much of an idiot I can be when I feel like everything is pointless. I hope that she understands how stupid us sleeping together was, because I for one don't feel like having to explain the blatantly obvious to her.

"I'm leaving," She started, letting out a very soft breath. Currently, we were both laying down on the bed, fully naked. I wasn't really interested in a round two anyway, so I didn't protest her decision. "I was supposed to be home a long time ago."

Laura sat up, a pained expression on her face as she turned to face me

Laura sat up, a pained expression on her face as she turned to face me. I was trying to just forget about the whole thing and let everything calm down. But the way her whole front was exposed didn't help.

"Just say you got held up ... that isn't exactly a lie now is it?" I suggest, watching her unclothed body as she maneuvered around my room. She was probably looking for everything she came here in, but it would all be hard to find since I really just threw her clothes anywhere.

Laura started to zip up her skinny jeans when something popped into her head. I knew exactly what it was, which is why I rolled my eyes at her. "Don't tell her, okay? Jennifer would literally never speak to me again, you know that." The girl pleaded, bending down to fetch her bra.

"Her and I aren't even on good terms anyway, so I couldn't give a fuck about what she would have to say about this." I assure, and look off to the side. "This doesn't have anything to do with her anyway."

"Yeah right, you're telling me that you didn't hit me up solely to get back at her? Collin, girls aren't dumb, I knew what you were doing the moment you messaged me." Laura told.

That made me very confused, because if she knew what my plan was, then why would she agree to be used like that? But it then dawned on me that maybe she was using me to get over something as well. I don't really keep track of who she messes around with, so she could've been fresh out of a break-up for all I know.

One thing that is for certain is that I'm feeling an insane amount of regret and guilt following whatever the hell this was.

X
Jennifer's POV

Stacey looked at me from the gap she had created between her bathroom door and the frame. She decided to try on a new bathing suit, and it was multiple steps out of her comfort zone. Brooklyn and I persuaded her to buy it, since we both believe that she looks insanely beautiful in it.

"I don't know guys, with this on I feel like everyone is going to stare at my cellulite ..." Stace trailed, and shut the door back completely. Brook and I sighed exasperatingly, because it took us about ten minutes for her to work up the courage to even crack the door open.