thirty seven

Chapter Thirty Seven

Monday

Collin's P.O.V

At the end of the school day, I purposely avoided a certain persons locker on my way out. Instead of lingering around, trying to decide if she was mad at me or not. For some reason I didn't care, well at least not today.

"Collin." A voice called, and I could feel my shoulder get a very firm tap. Turning around I saw that it was Jenifer who'd wanted me. Since she stood there with a toothless smile.

"Vanessa, how's it going."

"'How's it going'? That's all that I get?" She asked, causing me to furrow my eyebrows shortly after

"What? Were you looking for something else?"

"No."

"Well then-"

"Just ... forget it, our plans are still the same right?"

Plans? I'm guessing that in the midst of all of the drama with Jenn today, I forgot about these so called plans. I knew she'd get mad if I told her just that, so obviously I was just going to have to lie.

"Of course they are, I wouldn't cancel them for the world."

Whatever they were

Whatever they were.

"Alright then, let's go." She spoke, and started to walk off, even when I myself hadn't even started to move my feet. I push off the locker and trail behind her, hoping that whatever I'd agreed to earlier wasn't something I was going to regret.

Ten Minutes Later

While in the car, I decided to pull off only after she had put on her seatbelt. "Alright so tell me how to get there." I ask, knowing that within her response, I'll be informed of where we were going exactly.