Ch. 14 Intruder Alert!

Sam

Ouch! So much pain!!! But it's worth it. I can't believe it has been a month since we saw the first zombie outside our classroom door. I never realized all these events would've followed up right after it. Or else I would have told Liana that I loved her even sooner, but of course I had no guts to tell her back in the past. Hopefully one day my beautiful girlfriend will get her memory back and remember everything. If not, at least I know I'm dying for a good cause, sacrificing a life for a life. That must be the best way to die, knowing someone you love is safe from danger for now......

"We are ready for the procedures now sir!" Said a high pitch voice.

"Very good. And it looks like our patient is awake too."

Uh-oh. I got to get out of here! Wait? Why can't I move?? I look to see myself strapped down....... Oh-no. What could this lead to?? "Sam." How does he know my name? "You are super special like your friends, and even your girlfriend. So what we are about to do is a very special test..."

"If you dare lay a finger, or even look at my girlfriend, I will murder you!!!!!" I yell furiously at him.

"Relax Sam. I won't touch Liana, for now. We only want you..." Said the mysterious voice. How did he know my name, and how did he know Liana name also? All I know is that I have to get out of here. Liana??? Help me! Please?? No answer, but it's probably for the best.

"Sir! There is an intruder in the building!" Said that same high pitch voice. All of a sudden, I watched as this tiny, and beautiful girl just came out of nowhere and whacked everyone and knocking them out. It was Liana! She came to save me.