Ch. 31 The worst has happened

Sam

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I ran outside and screamed as loud as my lungs would allow me, and I even choked myself for a little bit. Then I punched a wall, and I think I heard my hand crack. I don't care if I broke my hand, they got Liana. I walked over to read the note:

Dear people reading this note (Specifically Sam),

I have your leader, or hero. You put all of your faith in this puny girl? Pathetic. Well, you will never win. And that was probably the stupidest idea you guys have ever had. And you are suppose to be smart alecks. I'm so disappointed. You have lost. You will never see her again. Or talk to her again. Your "most powerful witch" is defeated. So give up.

Haley S.

I crumpled up the note, and threw it as far as I could. Then collapsed on the road from anger. Brandon ran to me, then walked up to the note to read it. He helped me up and we went back to the library. Once we got there, I walked up to Klaus and punched him as hard as I could. I think I broke my hand, and part of his back.

"OUCH!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!!!" Klaus yelled at me. All I did was start to hyperventilate and collapsed on the floor and softly cried. Brandon had the note and showed everyone, they were upset.

"What can we do to get her back???" Rachel demanded.

"I tried talking to Liana telepathically, she won't answer.....this isn't good." Natalie responded. "So there will be no way to track her... This could be a trap for all of us...."