Ch. 36 The plan

Sam

As my eyes flashed open, I was scared and came up with a plan, but had to finish training with Carla. Hours past, and everyone was asleep. It was time to see if our practice finally payed off. I went to sleep, and was able to see Liana. She was in shackles and chains. I managed to find the key and freed Liana. She got up immediately and hugged me and gave me a kiss.

"I'm so glad you're okay! I will save you. And those visions aren't real. They were artificially made by Haley to torture you." I told her immediately.

"No don't! Haley has a plan. And she knows our weaknesses. This is a t-" Liana said quickly and the dream ended for me.

No. This is a trap... But I have to save Liana, and the only way to wake her up is when many people who practice magic is here helping us. I can't do this alone.

As I woke up, all of our friends were coming up with a plan to save Liana. They had 5 separate teams, pairs of 2, to help search out for Liana. I tried to warn them that it was a trap, but they didn't care.

"Liana is worth risking our life. You know it Sam. And we know Haley's tricks. And we will make it." Rachel told me, then left. Thank god Natalie stayed and help me train in my magic.

After three whole days if training, I could do magic without a struggled. I feel like I have perfected my magic.

As I was eating alone during dinner, I wished that my friends were with me. It has been a while since I felt so alone, when I was shy I barely had any friends. Until Liana came into my life, she talked to me, made me feel like I had a life worth living. Then I saw Natalie hyperventilating again. I ran over to her and she grabbed my wrist again and showed me another vision.