Ch. 42 Days later...

Liana

I lay in the subconscious of my mind. I have drained myself so much, all I need was a rest. Liana. I hear that echo in my mind. But I don't want to wake up yet. Finally, my eyes flashed open. All I see was Sam's hand right next to me, and I was next to Sam.

"Hey sleepy head. You need to see this." Sam said happily and took my hand.

"First off, how long was I asleep?" I ask. Really Liana, out of all the questions I ask, that was the one. Wow.

"Ha-ha, you slept for about 3 days, but it was 2. But look outside." Sam laughed. I look outside, and the sun was actually shining. Since the first zombie showed up outside our classroom for Algebra 2, three months ago, it has always been dark and gloomy outside. And it was either raining, or light sprinkle.

As Sam and I walked down the stairs, we heard an announcement.

"As of tomorrow, everyone can go home. But you will return to school in a week to catch up on school work. We will announce when the new last day school will be. For now, everyone have a great day!"

Once the announcement ended, we walked out outside to see a bright light in my eyes. I felt the warmth of the sun hit my skin for the first time in months. As Sam and I walked around outside, we saw everyone playing in the sun. Brandon was hanging out with Rachel, playing catch, Natalie and David were talking to each other.

And Natalie told me telepathically, "David asked me out. And I said yes!!!" I'm super happy for her. Nada and Jacky were playing basketball, and I was being weird, and I was dancing in the sun. And I hugged Sam, happy knowing that we won.

Not a single zombie in sight. It was finally over!

"What happened to Haley?" I asked curiously.

"She got arrested after you passed out. She is going to be in jail for a while. Charged for assault, kidnapping, and lots of other. Everyone who died has been resurrected, and all those zombies who have attacked us, are back in their graves sleeping in peace again. And Haley has lost her magic forever, thanks to that bracelet. She won't harm anyone anymore." Sam explained. Then he picked me up, hugged me as he swung me around, and kissed me. Once we finished, we watched our friends from a distance. Then Sam grabbed my hand and pulled me along to play with our friends. Finally the school was at peace.