Ch. 15 To the Rescue!

Liana

Omg!! There is Sam. Those men are going to pay!!! I reach for the object that is closest to me. I reach my arm towards the box full of rusty knives. I walked slowly behind the guard and whacked him in the back of the head and threw my knives at every other person in the room. Then I rushed over to Sam on the table, strapped down, and freed him. Then Sam hugged me very tightly.

"I thought you had forgotten me." Sam whispered in my ear.

"How could I ever forget you? I love you so much, I have always loved you, and still will. I know I lost my memory. But how could I forget you, you have always been the sweetest person to me, and you always looked out for me like we're very close siblings." I said and I kissed him quickly on the lips. When I looked at Sam and saw him very relieved. I bet he thought I had forgotten him, or I still had amnesia.

Then soon, everyone was starting to wake up. So I gave Sam some of my knives and I grabbed this very cool bow and arrows. So we started to attack. This bow is so amazing. This will be my new choice of weapons. These arrows seem to never miss. We ended up knocking everyone out again and ran out of there.

"Rachel, you need to help destroy this room that Sam was held captive in," I told Rachel telepathically. I heard her laugh maniacally. I knew she had a plan for this type of situation. We finally reached back to school. Finally, I was back with my love.