Ch. 28 Where it all started

1 year ago

While Liana was taking Spanish, Haley was behind her.

"Will you please help me with my work Haley? Instead of doing nothing?" Liana asked politely.

"But I don't get this!" Haley yelled.

"Well I can help you -" Liana started to say.

"But I need to learn this on my own!" Haley yelled again.

"Isabelle is right there. Ask her for help. In fact, she is your partner, and speaks fluent Spanish, she is trying to teach you a better way of learning Spanish." Liana said trying to calm her down.

"But. I. Don't. Get. It!" Haley screamed and ran out of the room.

As Liana was walking to 5th period, Haley approached her. Haley pushed Liana hard into the lockers, and Liana started bleeding on the forehead.

"What are you doing?" Liana trembled to say. But before she said anything else, Haley started attacking her. Soon Liana had no choice but to fight her back. Very soon, Haley punched her hard into the gut, and she was in 5th period class. Every kid in class got up, and punched her, then the teacher got the dean. They did not look pleased. In the end, Liana was bleeding all over the face, an injured arm, and will have lots of bruises the next day. Haley got a nosebleed, and and a few bruises.

"What do you think you were doing!?! You will get suspended." The dean started to say. Then Haley started to blame Liana for everything, but Liana told them to check the cameras. And Liana was right, and Haley got suspended. Haley never got over this, that is why Liana is has always been scared of Haley.