Ch. 32 Fault

Brandon

"So none of you have a plan!!!!! Ugh!!!!" I yelled. Then Sam got up and punched me in the gut. Ouch!!! "What was that for??"

"That was for leaving Liana alone. If you just told her to come with you, this would have never happened! This is your fault!" Sam yelled with fury.

"Well why didn't you go after her once she left!?!?!"

"You left her!!!! You had her stay put! You put her in danger!"

For minutes, we were fighting. Even though we talked little, we were friends, but not the best. Then a figure appeared from the door.

"ENOUGH!! This does not help Liana! And this would've happened one way or the other! There was no stopping this!!" It was Carla yelling at us.

"How did you get here?" I questioned her.

"Long story. Short version, I drove a car here. But forget that, we need to figure where Liana is. And you two", Carla said pointing to Sam and I, "need to practice on communication in the subconscious mind. I will teach you. Let's get to work."

During practice, hours passing by, Sam suddenly passed out and was seeing something through Haley's eyes.....

*Since Sam and Liana both practice magic, they can see (hear thoughts) things through different people, or each other's.