Ch. 19 Confronting the vision

Sam

I wake up in a cold sweat. What time is it? On the clock, it only said 7 o'clock. I should try to talk to Harry. I quietly left everyone, pulled some covers for Liana and kissed her on the forehead, locked the door, and went to search for Harry. I walk downstairs and walked past a few some classrooms, and finally found him. He was sleeping in Mrs. Kane's room in one of the corners so I almost couldn't find him. I quietly knocked the door, and surprisingly, Harry heard it and opened the door.

"Why hello Sam. Has something been bothering you?"

So I explained to Harry what happened. Harry had a worried look on his face, and told me to make sure all of my friends are close to me and told me that I and Liana should be fine. Harry also mentioned that if they wanted Liana, they probably wouldn't want to kill her if she is wanted for tests. They would keep her alive. I guess he was right. Then I left to stick with Liana. Oh good, she is still sleeping. Oh, she is finally waking.

"Hey Sam. Did you just come back in?" Liana said sleepily.

"I just got back from talking to Harry. Just about..... Stuff....." I hope she won't get too suspicious. Once I said that, I asked Liana if she wanted food, and I already knew the answer to that. As we walked down, we saw Natalie curled up into a ball and had a terrified look in her face. This can't be good. Liana and I rushed towards her. Natalie started to hyperventilate like crazy. Liana grabbed her wrist, and I helped her get back on her feet. But during this we both saw a vision....