HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARK OF THE PLIERS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS DORK WEARING A DRESS!

Okay so

This chapter's gonna be semi-serious, so bare with me.

I remember when I first got into Mark. It was two Summer's ago. 2 am. I wasn't doing anything particular until my sister said, "Hey, Josie, come here and watch this video with me."

I hadn't been as much into Youtube as I am now, but I sometimes watched channels like Dan and Phil, PewDiePie, and VenturianTale (whom I'm still subbed to). So I was like, "Sure," cause I might as well give it a shot.

That, and my sister and I weren't that close so I took all I had. XD

We watched his first FNAF video. I was freaked out so the entire time to calm myself down I would just look at his face and not the game. He made the mood much more comfortable for me and I was like, "Hey, who is this guy?" My sister told me it was Markiplier. I was like, "Ohh I've heard of him!"

Ever since that day I've watched his videos. Not consistently, but I watched them.

And I can't thank Mark enough for everything he's done. Not only in my life, but in others too. Charity's, interaction with fans, and just... everything, really. He deserves every single subscriber he has.

To the sweetest man alive, thank you.

((I'll be making some fanart for him later))