2 (basically 3) YEAR ANNIVERSARY

I always check my account daily just to make sure everything is in order and OMG GUYS THE THING THAT SAYS HOW LONG YOUVE BEEN ON WATTPAD INCREASED.

If you haven't heard this story before, well, here you go.

If you have,

well, here you go.

One day (apparently today??) my friend convinced me to get a Wattpad. So I did. I read like 3 books that were "How To Annoy..." books.

Then I deleted the app.

That was 3 years ago.

Two years ago, pretty sure it was in January, I downloaded it again. I decided to read my first fanfictions. *gASPS EVERYWHERE*

I followed a few people (who are still my friends today) and we kind of clicked and became friends.

Those few people made ME want to write a fanfiction.

So I did. As horrible as it is, I did.

And my account sprouted. I made more friends and read more books and even MADE more books.

And can I just input thaT IM VERY THANKFUL FOR THIS LIKE HOLY CRAP ITS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD

Ahem.

So I continued on, until one day. I went to camp, and when I came back... I felt out of place. I felt like there was something wrong. Like I would only gain guilt from being on Wattpad.

So I left.

But... I came back. And, actually, when did I come back...?

Let me see...

August 2nd

I was gone for 4 months. Guys, that's a freakin long time. And let me tell you, I thought about you guys every single day I wasn't on.

So I came back I cried and cried and criedddd.

And I'm so glad I came back.

I'm here to stay. :)

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, I've come so far- actually heck. WE'VE come so far. And I want to thank every single one of you. No matter if you've known me since I first joined, or if we've only just become friends.

I'm so thankful to have you guys. People say online friends aren't like real friends- like you can't have the same type of relationship.

They're so freakin wrong.

I love all of you so much. <3