oh looks shes writing for once

*WARNING* This chapter contains gore, somewhat horror, and emotions.

Read at your own risk.

Although, it would make a Josie happy if you read it, because it's a TMNT fanfic idea~

     "Leave her, we've already got what we wanted." the man said, him and his friend stranding me with two corpses on either of my sides. Tears trickle down my cheeks. Plip, plop, plip. They fall onto the cold, moist ground, blending with the deep red blood already there.

     I look down at the two pale faces that lay quietly on the pavement. Out of all the thoughts running through my head, only one was completed. They didn't come. It shouldn't've been a surprise, honestly, from the way I had treated them earlier.

     But weren't they our city's heroes? Our protectors? And in my time of need, these four hidden heroes hadn't been there to do their job. They had left me, soaked in my own parents blood. Alone, cold, and fearful.

     So here I lay by the still bodies of the two I loved most. Left in my own thoughts. Left in my own tears. Left in my own sorrow. Left in my own guilt.

     None of this would've happened if I hadn't've treated those few so poorly. If I hadn't've ran away like a child to my parents, I wouldn't be in this situation. I'm in my own fault.

     Clunk. There they are. Late. Too late. I feel the warmth of a hand on my shoulder. "I-"

     "No. Don't say a word." I look him straight in the eyes for a few seconds, then look down to the two lifeless bodies. "You can't fix this." I rip myself out of his grasp. "Just leave me alone!" I plead.

     There's only one thing left to do, now. Run. They all shout my name in unison, but I pay no attention. I let my legs take me as far as I can get until I bump into something. Or someone.

     "Oof," I fall backwards.

     "Awh, what's such a pretty thing like you doing out here all alone in the middle of the night?" a tall man with a creepy smile spread across his face says. He ran his fingers along my red stained arm. I take a step backwards.

     "I- I..." I stutter. He leans over me.

     "Don't be so shy, now. Come here, I'll fix you up." He takes my hand, his smile widening farther than humanly possible. I hold my breath and ball my fist. Unluckily, it's my left hand, for he is holding my right. I get ready to take a punch. As I lift my fist, he quickly notices and grabs it with his other hand.

     "No, no, sweetheart. No need for that." he cackles. A wave of fear goes through me. I want to kick and scream, yell for help, but I'm so drained from everything that's happened, that I physically can't. I try, but nothing happens but a little flinch every few seconds.

     This must be it, then.