Banana Error. Larry The Sparkly Pony Is Alive.

Hello!

Before anything, just an update: Edit is currently being edited (sparks this pun is so overused), and the edited version is going to be epic, trust me. Have an amazing friend helping me out with it.

This friend has also, not very coincidentally, tagged me for a challenge. Give it up for causeitsoverrated , everyone.

R U L E S

1. Rules must be posted.

2. You have to post thirteen things about you and you cannot refuse.

3. You will have to do this in a week or you will have to comment "MY FART SMELLS GREAT, LIKE KLEENEX AND THE DUMPSTER, AND WELL, FART" on every single part of every story you've read, and are reading currently.

4. You have to do this challenge in your book, not in the comments section.

5. After you are done, tag fifteen others to do the challenge.

 After you are done, tag fifteen others to do the challenge

🤗THIRTEEN THINGS ABOUT ME🤗

1. At some point in my life, when I turned a certain age, social butterfly me switched to socially awkward, and currently I'm still stuck there. Being socially awkward isn't a bad thing, though. It's a great excuse for farting in a lift with strangers, being caught dancing in the shower weirdly and walking in the same direction as someone after you say goodbye.

2. I have been diagnosed with four illnesses: asthma, eczema, vertigo and naïvety. The last one has been diagnosed by my future doctor friends. It's very accurate.

3. I have a really off and weird sense of humor and sarcasm.

4. I listen to music and write songs because I breathe.

5. I Google myself every so often because I'm curious to find out how I am on social media. All that comes up is a five-year-old photograph of me on Facebook because, apart from Wattpad and Whatsapp, I don't have any social media.

6. I don't like coffee or tea (unless there's milk in the tea — the type from coffeeshops). But I love any drink related to chocolate, and that's how I'm usually fooled into drinking coffee.

7. I used to play football (or soccer) when I was five. Now it consists of tripping over the ball or daydreaming about how it'd feel to be a cloud and thus missing a save. I watch a little soccer now and then, and for some reason, I always cheer for the dudes in red or blue, even though I have no clue what team that is. Never mind. DUDES IN RED OR BLUE!

8. My ideal career is always changing. I want to be a therapist/psychiatrist/author now, but wanted to be a princess when I was three. I still do, but I want to be an ass-kicking, woman-stereotype-breaking princess. Don't underestimate a woman.

9. The Hunger Games was my life-changing book. I hated reading before that, and now I'm reading every day. Too enthusiastic, my friends say.

10. I'm not afraid of admitting my flaws. I'm atelophobic every so often, get engrossed too easily, and am sensitive to no end.

11. I don't watch television, unless it's shoved in my face or I really love the show. And I don't watch movies (unless they're animation or Disney) either, so it's pretty awkward when people talk to me about TVD or some other thing.

12. Normal people scare me. Enough said.

13. I am in love with Love Quotes currently, and really, anything that gives me the hope that something beautiful and amazing is out there, and it goes by the name of love.

Fifteen People:

Darthchong

wwwdotgoogle

scarletsoldiers

QuietTeardrops

RissaleWriter

BryanFoo1

PoisonApple21

maybethea

notreallyelizabeth

yingfui

lyuxuan__

shayebay

fantastickid99

Darkskies-

clausiusly-

Good luck with your challenge guys!

And thanks for everyone's support ❤️

P.S. The title was made on
impulse. Don't judge. Special people get the pun :P

P.S.S. To end this off with every bit of weirdness I have, I'm fascinated with gas stations, road trips, driveways, headlights, my bed, and dreams <3