The Potato Theory

Hello, fellow muffins! I come in peace, from PotatoLand. Thus, I have been tagged by the amazing Am_HXY to let you in on more stalkerish secrets about me.

Yay.

14 Things About Me

1. I am a Brat (no, not the bad way, the Cher Lloyd way 🤓), a Swiftie, a proud member of the CimFam, big fans of Alex and Sierra, Megan and Liz, and Sabrina Carpenter. Not leaving out Shawn Mendes, 5 Seconds of Summer, Little Mix and The Vamps.

2. Currently, the song playing in my head switches between Jet Black Heart by 5 Seconds of Summer and other random songs (mostly Cimorelli ones, though).

3. I tell people I'm socially awkward, but 75% of the time I'm not that awful.

4. I am a proud singer and dancer in front of my mirror and in the shower.

5. I want to learn the electric guitar. Correction: I need to learn the electric guitar. Darthchong , you with me?

6. There are certain things that can lift my mood instantaneously : Nutella, rain, open corn fields, pickup trucks, stars, plaid shirts, instant cameras, chocolate, wind in my hair, music, books, love. Thus, the Headlights (by Cimorelli) music video is amazing.

7. I have a thing against sports, or maybe it's because sports hate me. I literally trip over balls in P.E. and pass the ball to the wrong person, and...never mind.

8. I write songs, and on certain days when I don't have my phone to record voice memos, melodies drift into my head from one ear and out the other. Pity. But I'm still trying to work towards professional songwriting. (causeitsoverrated SHELL BREAKERS!)

9. I am really deep in some days, and really childish on others. Turbulent much?

10. I'm at the point of time when I can't differentiate love from like from lust. Really confused right now, and it's not fun :/

11. There was a day when everyone was coming up to me and insulting others and complaining and just venting to me, and people have limits, you know? So I kinda broke down and starting digging my nails into the flesh of my arm...left marks that stayed until the next day. Not the proudest thing I've done.

12. Currently, I feel like I should let go of someone who I've been wanting to stay for the past few years. Reality sucks.

13. I'm pretty upset with society. They say that they'll accept you even if you're different, but the moment you become different they turn their backs on you. When you're finally "perfect" and "accepted", they call you mainstream. I'm the person in the category of "outcasts" because of my medical conditions and whatnot. I'm such a hypocrite for saying this — I'm part of society too.

14. I keep thinking I'm not good enough, that I screw up all the freaking time and I'll never be perfect — which are all true, but people around me don't want to admit it because they like to sugarcoat the truth. Reality has taught me that no amount of songs or books or TV or Nutella can solve that issue. Only we can do it, but because I'm such a coward, I'll wait for a little while longer.

#relatable

#relatable

So sorry for the depressing stuff at the end...it's been a rough day. To all my fellow muffins out there, MUFFIN ON!

I tag normalanimegeek23 __ShiningStars__ and most_bay to complete the 14 Things About Me Challenge. Good luck!