Chapter Fifteen*

Althea Williams POV 

Standing next to my mate, Jake and Trent, my heart was pumping with anticipation. There were too many thoughts running through my head. I wanted to know the answers to these questions.

"You'll be okay. I won't let him hurt you." Jake whispered soothingly in my ear.

"What if he's got her?" I muttered lowly.

"He won't hurt you again, Thea. I promise you that." Jake said, squeezing my hand tighter. All the pain and heartbreak came crashing down on me and I couldn't breathe. The memories from that night had me whimpering into Dante's chest, who was holding my tightly against him.

"I can't let him get away. Not again." I said quietly. I hung my head as the scenes replayed in my mind.

*FLASHBACK*

I kept begging him not to do this. I couldn't let him ruin her like this. But then who was there to stop him. I couldn't save her from him, and that is what was hurting me the most.

"Please, Edward, don't do this. Don't do this to her." I cried out to him. But my pleas were worthless, he was going to go through with his plan. He was going to hurt Liz.

"Too late, princess." He whispered deviously to me. Before I could realise what he was doing, he had her by her wrists and kissing all over her naked body.

No one could hear Liz's agonising screams over the blaring music downstairs.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

He had completely ruined my best friend by raping her. And I wasn't strong enough to save her from destruction. That was my turning point, that was why I was a hybrid.

His scent became extremely strong, and I knew he was standing in front of me. Slowly lifting my head, I looked at the monster who stood no less then one hundred metres in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I growled, power leaking in my voice. Edward made his way closer, but instantly regretted it when Jake growled with warning.

"Answer my question, Edward! What are you doing here, and what do you want?" I shouted, fighting with my creatures to keep control. Red hot fury erupted from within me once I made eye contact with a four year old girl. I gasped as her blue eyes meet mine. Searching her face, I stopped on the bright red slash that was at the crown of her head. I covered my mouth with my hand as a sob shook my body.

I looked away from the little girl and looked over at Edward, seeing the glint in his eyes and the smirk on his face grow bigger and bigger.

"You fucking bastard." I screamed at him, I took a few threatening steps towards him, but hands immediately pulled me back. I felt multiple hands grab me and try to hold me, but I kept trying to break free.

"This is what you get for hiding her from me." Edward shouted. He slapped Gabriella across the face, her eyes immediately watering as she wailed. Her eyes met mine again, and I could no longer hold back my creatures.

I turned back to Edward, I never wanted to kill someone this badly in my whole life.

"You're dead." I said lowly.

"I, Althea Williams, challenge you to a fight until death." Trent, Jake and Dante wrapped a secure arm around my waist, and tried to push me back behind them.

"You're not thinking, Thea. This is so stupid and you know it." Trent whispered in my ear. I fought against him.

"I will not let him hurt her." I growled to Trent. I finally got out of the three mens hold, my creatures feeling proud for doing so.