Epilogue*

Dante Reed POV

A month had past, and things have slowly, but surely gotten better. Thea has become happier, and that was mostly because of her very pregnant sister. Anna only had three to four weeks until she was due to give birth, so things around the pack house was become tenser as she neared her due date.

Thea and I had gone on another few dates, and our love had grown stronger each day. Our ceremony to be introduced as Alpha and Luna to my pack was vastly approaching, I was extremely excited whereas Thea was becoming more nervous each day.

I constantly reminded her how perfect she would be as a Luna, but she needed confidence from her parents and mine. I have no doubt that my mate would be an amazing leader, since she was born into the position and the moon goddess paired us together for a reason. I believe that the moon goddess had full confidence in Althea.

In the next hour or two, a meeting will be held and Althea made the decision to speak to her pack. Trent and Chloe also had a special announcement to make to the pack, but I had an inkling about what it might be about.

Anna Williams POV

I sat on the couch, highly intrigued about the vampire diaries. The show has me absolutely hooked, and I was obsessed with Damon Salvatore. He had become my newest obsession, as well as a certain hybrid.

Lately, one of Thea's friends had been talking to me. I knew that he was friends with Jake, and that was mostly why I kept talking to Harry. I wanted to know some good memories, so when my child was old enough, I could tell her or him the good aspects about their father.

Harry was also very understanding and helpful throughout the past few days. He listened to me as I expressed my concerns about the welfare of my child, and promised that he would always be around if I needed to talk. I found myself talking a lot lately, especially about my situation with my mate and sister.

My beautiful sister. She had received therapy and was learning to become happy with herself again. But I knew my sister, and I had no doubt that she was doing well, but the guilt was eating away at her. I saw it each day, the way she would star at my stomach, the way she would stare at Gabby and the mourning families.

She felt responsible for so many deaths and wrong doings in peoples lives, that it was slowly eating away at her. Each day she lost a bit of happiness.

I was certain that I was going to help her find it. And it would start with the birth of my child.

Althea Williams

I stood in front of the couple of hundreds of wolves, belonging to both my father's pack and Dante's. Beside me, my family and my mate stood confidently, sending welcoming smiles and waves to their pack members.

Whereas I frigidly, mouth pursed into a straight line as I stared down at my pack members. Two months ago, if you told me that I was standing so unconfidently in front of a crowd I was supposed to rule, I would've laughed in your face. But two months ago, I was also in love with Jake Fields and never expected him to plot against me.

Truth was, I was absolutely humiliated and embarrassed. I showed weakness towards Jake, and now people would start to make a joke of me. She wolves had already started identifying me as weak, and tonight, I had every intention to strike fear into people who would even think about stabbing me in the back.

I had planned with my father to execute one of jake's followers, and make a show of it. Dad, who understood my bruised ego, knew it would spread the message around that I, we, were not to be messed with. It was cruel, but it had to be done.

A few minutes after the last remaining wolves had settled in, Dad cleared his voice and began to speak.

"Welcome all. Tonight, we have conjured up a meeting to talk about recent events and bring forward some exciting news regarding our packs. I would ask that you all remain seated and listen closely."