Seperated

"Oops I think we were a little harsh on her." Cassidy said sarcastically after Amelia left.

"You think?" Lily snapped. "She was here on my behest to help me and it's bad enough that almost every time she's been over she's been insulted or worse!"

"Lily mind your tone." Brady said.

Lily angrily stood up. "No I will not! You insulted my guest for no reason whatsoever! Have you forgotten the time you physically handled her when she was over, you've verbally abused her over and over and yet to help me she still came here! You people always talk about how bad the rich are but from my perspective, Amelia is a saint and you people are despicably bitter and cruel!"

She glared at Brady and Cassidy. "You two might have demons or whatever the hell you call it but that gives you no right to insult anyone else. You two need to get your shit together before judging others because the bad ones are you and not Amelia!"

"Lilian that's enough!" Brady snapped. "If you knew what..." he trailed off and took in a calming breath.

"I don't care about anything Brady, this is about Amelia and what kind of pain has Amelia inflicted on you or anyone else in this room for her to be treated that way?" Lily asked.

"Have you forgotten about the stunt she pulled on you not too long ago?" Cassidy asked.

"What stunt?" Lily asked. "Oh when she invited me to that party? Yeah I remember but she's apologized and her actions thereafter show just how remorseful she is for that. She's human Cassidy not perfect, we all make mistakes but it doesn't mean we have to be punished for them for the rest of our lives! Her mistake was trivial; she didn't commit a murder!"

"In fact you convinced me to go to that frat party a few weeks back, correct me if I'm wrong but your exact words were 'I don't see why Lily shouldn't, it should be a cool experience to be around some college folk'. You said that despite knowing Brady would be against it. If Amelia is punished for a mistake she did months back maybe you should be too for being a bad influence on me!" Lily added, raising her voice.

"You did what?" Brady asked Cassidy coldly.

Cassidy flushed. "Brady... well you see-"

"I am not done talking!" Lily interrupted them. "The two of you have insulted my guest today, and it isn't the first time! How many times am I going to apologize to her moreover how do I face her again?"

Lily stormed out of the kitchen and into the living room but Brady was hot on her trail.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" he asked her.

"To go and apologize to Amelia." Lily said flatly.

"It's dark out; call her in the morning instead." Brady reasoned.

"No." Lily adamantly stated. "This has to be done now and in person. She's probably outside waiting for Stan."

"Lil-" Brady began but Lily rushed out of the living room and headed for the front door.

Brady followed her outside. "Lily don't..." Brady trailed off when he noticed that Amelia wasn't anywhere in sight.

"See she's already gone, Stan must've picked her up." He told his sister.

"Impossible. There's no way Stan could've reached so quick." Lily said.

She looked around. "Where is she Brady?"

Brady realized Lily was right; Stan couldn't have reached his house in a matter of a few minutes which meant that Amelia was probably wondering the streets alone, in the dark. That thought made him feel uneasy, Amelia was alone at night, wandering the streets of a neighborhood she knew nothing of.