Waltzing His Way into Her Heart

Amazing cover made by the sweetest and always so loving friend of mine AFearlessDayDreamer as always lots of love for you R. <3

"You want me to what?" Brady asked with a frown.

"Are you deaf?" Amelia asked. "I just told you."

"I know but I just want to make sure I heard right." He responded.

"Oh you heard me correctly." She cooed.

"But me and..." Brady scrunched his face. "I mean neither am I a rich prettyboy nor a sissy."

Amelia rolled her eyes. "You don't have to be either."

"Where I come from you have to be either or both." Brady retorted.

"Lia." Amelia heard Hillary call from outside her bedroom.

"Look I'm not forcing you, you have a choice and I'll know that choice this afternoon at three." Amelia told him.

"I don't have much of a choice." Brady sulkily mumbled.

"Of course you do." Amelia said. "I just told you the decision is up to you and if you meet me there or not is on you."

"If I don't do this I lose you forever." He whispered more himself.

Amelia heard what he said and it felt as if her stomach did a small somersault as the words left his mouth but she didn't let her emotions show in her tone as she spoke. "Yes you will, it's all about priorities Brady and I want to see what you prioritize and what you don't."

"I gave you my word that I'll work harder; I don't see a need to do all of this." He said.

"Words will be just words until enforced into action." Amelia said.

"Amelia!" Hillary called again.

"I have to go, think about it Brady and maybe I'll see you later." Amelia told him and hung up.

Amelia replayed her conversation with Brady and a small smile crept onto her face as she pictured him doing what she wanted him to do.

"Amelia." This time Hillary knocked on her bedroom door.

"Yeah I'm awake." She yelled back.

"About time, come on get up and get ready we have a brunch date with Hugh at twelve." Hillary said.

"I have about two hours to get ready, what's the rush?" Amelia asked.

"Amelia Stanton, two hours might be too little for you to get ready." Hillary retorted. "You
take eons to get ready."

Amelia wanted to argue but she knew Hillary was right, she did take forever to get ready but it wasn't her fault, looking good took a lot of effort and time besides it wasn't a bad thing to be fashionably late.

"Alright, alright I'll get ready." Amelia said a got out of bed.

By eleven forty-five Amelia was dressed and ready and waiting for Hillary in the living room.

"Ready?" Hillary asked her as she was putting on her earrings and exiting her bedroom.

Amelia gestured to herself. "Do I look otherwise?"

Hillary looked at Amelia and shook her head in response.

"For once we can be on time and Hugh doesn't have to wait." Hillary said as she grabbed her purse off the living room coffee table.

"Hugh will still wait, it's almost twelve already and we'll never make it in time with traffic." Amelia said. "Now let's go and let the maid do her work in peace, I think we've been in her way for far too long."