Info

Credit to  AshleyBeck9 for helping me write this book.

Jane Rizzoli. Jane is 16 years old. Jane lives in the Ghetto part of Boston. Jane and her best friend Barry Frost go to the high school down the street, Boston High School. The high school is filled with kids from her part of town, the gangs, all trouble makers. She gets in fights with everyone, but her and Barry have each other's back. Let's just say, Jane doesn't have it easy in life. She doesn't have the nice things, and she doesn't have a lot. But what she does have are her friends, and family. Jane also has two little brothers. Frankie, who is 14, and Tommy who is 12. Tommy is in seventh grade and Frankie is a Freshman in high school.

Maura Isles. Maura is also 16 years old. Maura Isles is the complete opposite. Maura comes from a very wealthy family. She is very high class. She just moved to the very nice part of Boston, Beacon Hill. Even though Maura can have anything she wants, she doesn't ask for much. She is very reserved, shy, and VERY smart. If you were to see Maura you would know she is rich. Maura is not a snotty rich kid who gets through life by her money. She works for everything, well almost everything. Growing up Maura was always bullied mainly because of how smart she was. She was a straight A student and wouldn't settle for anything less. Maura is going to be starting her first day at Boston High School. It's safe to say that Maura is more than nervous. New school, new faces, a new start.

Schedules:

Jane: 1st period: Biology, 2nd period: Physical Education, 3rd period: Spanish, 4th period: History, -Lunch-, 5th period: Algebra II, 6th period: English III.

Maura: 1st period: Biology, 2nd period: Forensic Science, 3rd Period: Calculus, 4th Period: Spanish, -Lunch-, 5th period: History, 6th Period: English III