¡SIX!

•|Time Skip|•

I did not move one single muscle from where I sat at last night. I stayed here and stared at the wall on the other side of me thinking about what happened. I just couldn't sleep with the occasional knock I would get from Levi trying to get in. I blankly looked to the clock on my wall to see it says 8 am. I groan and stand up from my spot and waddle to my connected bathroom to take a shower. I strip from my clothes and jump into the shower, scrubbing all the filth away. I wash my hair as well and when I finish I turn off the shower. I grab a towel and dry my whole body.

I walk out the bathroom to my room to get clothes on. I put on the needed undergarments and looks for other clothes to wear. I pick out an outfit and slip each piece of clothing on. I smooth down my shirt and walk back to my bathroom to do my hair.

I style my hair in a messy bun and walk back out my bathroom then start to tidy up my room.

•|Time Skip|•

I throw something in my closet when I notice something flashing on the floor of my bedroom. I crouch down and look at it to notice it's a needle. I tilt my head in confusion and reach out to grab it when suddenly I get pricked by the needle. I yelp in surprise and hold my hand as my finger lets out a trickle of blood. I look at my finger when suddenly I start to wobble. "What the..?" I mumble and crash into my wardrobe case which makes a lot of noise. I fall to the floor and black dots cloud my vision.

"What the fuck was on the needle?" I mumble softly and try to get up but then black dots cloud my vision. I reach my hand out but it falls limp as I got into a deep sleep. What the hell man?!

_Levi POV_

I hear a crashing sound from somewhere in the house. I look above me and glare. "I swear to Satan that if that's shitty glasses I'm gonna kill her," I mumble under my breathe and stand up from the couch. I walk towards the staircase and take only one step up when I hear a thud, like a body fell. I feel a shiver roll down my body but I still go on. What if it was (Y/N)? I ask myself. I sigh and go to (Y/N)'s room first since it's closer to the staircase.

I place my hand on the door knob and prepare for the door not to open. I turn it and the door actually opened. I stare at it for a bit before pushing it open. The first thing I notice is some fallen objects on her floor. I look at the room and notice it's actually the same room that (F/B/N) ran into. I raise an eyebrow and look at the floor to see a limp body. I rush forward and turn them around to see its (Y/N) who's knocked. Her (S/C) skin looks paler than usual. I look around her and notice a needle beside her. I shake my head and pick her body up and place it on her bed. I make sure she's comfortable and turn around to clean her room, or just pick up because it looks decently clean.

I place all her belongings back on her wardrobe when I see that her closet is slightly open. I walk to it and open it slightly to look for anybody but I see boy clothing, and some that (F/B/N) worn. I turn my gaze to the sleeping (Y/N) who looks sick. I close the door and walk to her again. I kneel on the floor and study her face as her eyebrows furrow together in pain. I move hair out the way of her face and just stare at her. "Brat, why the fuck would you do this?" I ask quietly, mainly to myself because I know she won't answer.

I stand back up and leave the room to look for shitty glasses because she knows more about the human body then I do. I knock on her door and she opens it really quickly with a smile. "Shorty!! Whatcha need?" She asks me and I glare when she calls me shorty. "There's something wrong with (Y/N)," I reply with a nonchalant voice. Her eyes go wide and she runs pasts me and to younger siblings room.

I walk after her and notice her examining (Y/N)'s body. I watch her as she looks at (Y/N)'s (H/L) (H/C) beautiful hair. I shake my head at my own thoughts and continue to observe shitty glasses. She turns to the needle on the floor and her face goes into instant worry. "What the hell happened?" I ask her and take a step forward. "This is one of the needles from my lab, how did it get here?" She asks herself. I walk closer to her and glare. "Basically you're telling me that you may have poisoned your sister?" I ask her glaring. She nods and look back to (Y/N), who looks like she's in immense pain.

"Or, it can be one of my failed experiments, but I have no idea when she'll be waking up," she whispers to herself. She looks at her sister with a very sad expression. I feel bad that she has to watch her sister go through this but I don't show it. "Tch, I'm gonna leave now since I'm not needed anymore," I say and turn to leave when suddenly I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn my gaze with a glare at Hanji to see she has a pleading face. "Please stay and watch over her, I still need to go to school," she pleads to me. I think about it and I won't need to deal with annoying brats, or girls like Petra.

I sigh and rub my face. "I feel as if I'll regret this," I whisper to myself and look back to Hanji. "Fine, I'll take care of the brat," I say with a monotone voice. She jumps up and hugs me tightly which makes me growl. She lets go and runs out the room, probably on her way to school. I look back to (Y/N) and place my cold hand on her forehand making her not look so in pain anymore. I let a small smile spread on my face and I brush a piece of hair out of her face and behind her ear. "You're one lucky brat," I mumble with a smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxx