¡SEVENTEEN!

_Aaliyah POV_

I sat at my kitchen table contemplating my thoughts on actually letting (Y/N) stay here. I'm still her teacher so it might be weird, but I'm also the same age as her. I groan and run my fingers through my turquoise hair.

"I think I'll go get her a towel," I mutter to myself and get up from the chair when a familiar ringing sounds throughout my house. I look over to my phone and see that it's ringing. I sigh and walk over to see who could be calling me.

I look at the caller and see that it's Eren. I smile and pick my phone up, while sliding the green button on the screen. I bring the phone up to my ear and lean against my kitchen counter.

"Hello?" I call out.

"H-hi A-Aaliyah!" I hear Eren yell which makes me giggle at his awkwardness.

"Hey Eren, what's up?" I ask him and look at the clock on my wall to see the time. It's almost 12:30 AM.

"Oh, I need to ask if you've seen (F/B/N)'s twin sister, (Y/N)," I feel my breath get caught in my throat as Eren asked about (Y/N). It was probably Hanji or Levi, dammit.

"N-no, I'm sorry I haven't seen her, what happened?" I mentally curse myself from stuttering and look around.

"All I know is that I need to find her, Levi told me to," I roll my eyes and push off my kitchen counter then walk to my living room to see (Y/N) sitting on my couch.

She opens her mouth to say something but I put a finger over my mouth to shut her up. (Y/N) tilts her head in confusion but I keep my finger over my mouth.

"Also, that if no one knows where she is then I can call the police," my eyes widen and look straight at (Y/N).

"Call the police!? Isn't that a little overboard?" I ask but I don't get an answer from Eren. I nervously look at (Y/N) which makes her shoot up off the couch.

"Aaliyah bu-!"

"Eren, I'll call you if I see her, bye," I end the call before he can say anything else and (Y/N) looks at me in anticipation.

"(Y/N), how long do you plan on staying here?" I ask her and look straight into her (E/C) eyes. She shrugs and slumps onto my couch.

"I don't know, maybe two weeks."

"Well no you're not, Levi plans on getting the police on your ass."

"He what?!" (Y/N) yells in anger and stands up seething in rage. She paces my living room and I toss my phone onto the couch.

"(Y/N), you can stay here for three days," she snaps her head at me and I smile.

"It's enough time for this whole thing to die down, plus I want to help you with your Petra problem," (Y/N) smirks and crosses her (S/C) arms over her chest.

"Let me guess, you have beef with her too."

"You have no idea."

•|Time Skip|•

_Your POV_

I sat on the guest bed, that Aaliyah so kindly let me sleep in, after taking a nice refreshing shower. Petra didn't do as much damage as I thought she did, considering she has some witch nails on.

All I'm left with is bruises, a busted lip, and a scratch under my eye. I've gone through worst so I'll be fine in a couple of days.

I look down at my clenched bruised hands. I just can't get over what Hanji said to me, I can easily lie and tell people its whatever but it's not. She saved me from the streets, she earned my trust but stomped all over it when she called me a monster.