Our Little Secret ||One Shot||

You sat in the middle of Mikasa and Sasha as you listened to Eren talk about his day. So far the day has barely begun, except for training practice not to long ago. You hoped that during lunch you could get some peace and quiet, but that really didn't work out as planned.

You kept munching on your stale bread as you listened to Eren, not really remembering what he was talking about. You put the half eaten stale bread down on your plate and pushed it to Sasha, who gladly started to munch on your barely touched food.

"I'm going for a walk," You stood up and left the cafeteria, not bothering to wait for anybody else's opinion. You just needed some peace.

You walked past other cadets who were just hanging out with their friends until lunch was over. You just walked by everyone, not even batting a lash, to get to the door that lead to outside.

As soon as you took a step outside you inhaled a deep breath in with a content smile on your face. You start jogging towards the wooded area that led to your secret spot that not most people know about.

Just because you were fighting against the titans didn't mean that you couldn't just rest for a bit.

You didn't rush your small trip to your secluded hideout. You just looked at nature as you trekked through the small forest. You felt at peace especially with what's been going on lately, you deserve this small break.

You pushed aside some branches to see most beautiful sight. The sun was just hitting the lake's surface just right with birds flying above. It was partly cloudy today which you didn't mind, it made the scene more beautiful.

It was the biggest lake you've seen, well it's the only one you've seen

It was the biggest lake you've seen, well it's the only one you've seen. You've seen streams or rivers but never a lake, this is why you chose this place as your secret hideout.

You quickly walk over to a shaded area and took a seat against the tree providing you shade. You closed your eyes as you felt a slight breeze.

"Ahh, this is the life."

"What the hell are you doing here brat?" A monotone voice barked at you.

You yelped and snapped your eyes open to see the short corporal standing in front of you with his arms crossed. You placed a hand over your chest as your heart pounded against it.

Even though Levi just scared the living shit out of you, you're more concerned on why he is here and how you didn't hear him.

"I'm here to relax," You glanced up at him as he glared down at you. You racked your brain for answers on what ways that Levi could've found out about this area. The only way that he could know is that if he were to ask someone or follow-- okay you didn't expect Levi to be that creepy.

"Wait one a second, did you follow me here?" You pushed yourself off the ground and stood tall in front of Levi. He stared at you for a few then turned his head with a scowl on his face.