¡TWENTY-FOUR!

[PREVIOUSLY..]

"That's probably Levi," my head snap up at Kenny as he says Levi's name. A new found energy flows through my veins at the thought of Levi being so close but yet so far. If I could just get out of these ropes, I can get to him. 

I wasn't paying attention that well to Kenny because suddenly a knife gets embedded into the wall behind me. I stop in fear that he might throw one at my head.

"Don't try anything."

I watch Kenny leave the room and lock it behind him. As soon as I hear his retreating footsteps I bring the rope that is attached to one of my arms and start rubbing it against the knife that's embedded in the wall.

I need to get out of here!

[CONTINUE..]

_Levi POV_

I sat in my uncle's living room, glaring at my uncle who sat across from me. He smirks and casually leans back in his chair, his gaze not wavering against mine. 

"Why the fuck was I called here?" I demand. I brought my two arms and crossed them over my hard chest. He chuckles and smirks. 

"I called you here to talk about your future, have you found a girlfriend yet?" 

(Y/N) names popped into my head. I stare at Kenny, trying not to show any emotion. 

"Why the hell should you care?"

"I care because I found a girlfriend for you."

I raise an eyebrow at him. I don't need one, I have (Y/N). Who the hell could he have found?

"Who?"

"A nice girl who goes by the name of Petra Ra--" 

I slam my hand flat onto the coffee table before me. Kenny stopped and started to laugh. 

"I take it that you know--"

"Yeah, I know the bitch."

Kenny glared at me and I glared back. 

_Your POV_

I groan and lean against the wall as all the wounds scattered on my body kept bleeding out. If I don't find a way out soon, I'm going to bleed to death. I don't plan on letting that happen. 

I start walking while using the wall as support. My legs shakily bring myself down the hallway, desperately looking for human life. Anyone besides Kenny would make my year. My legs buckle and I fall to the floor with a thud. 

I still persist and start to crawl down the hall. Tears burn at the back of my (E/C) eyes as realization dawns on me. I might not make it out. I'm gonna die. I shakily get up on my knees and use the wall to help get me up. 

No. I'm gonna make it out alive. I'm going to see Hanji again. I'm gonna laugh with my friends. I'm going to see daylight. I am going to see Levi again. 

As I walk slowly I hear two male voices basically yelling at each other. One of them stands out to me the most, it's Levi. 

Without even thinking, I scream. 

"LEVI!" 

_Levi POV_

"LEVI!" I hear my name be screamed out. I stop yelling at Kenny and look at the doorway behind him. Finally acknowledging the slow thuds as if someone's dragging their body. 

I look at Kenny and see him glaring straight at me. I glare back then run for the doorway, only to feel someone shove me out the way. I slam into a wall and look up at Kenny who looks ready to murder me. 

"Don't," He demands but I don't listen. I quickly run through the doorway, and I wanted to throw up. 

Laying on the ground bleeding to the death is (Y/N), my (Y/N). I rush over to her and cup her bloody face. Her (E/C) eyes lazily look up at me as I look down at her. Kenny fucking did this, I thought and quickly scoop (Y/N) up in my arms. 

I need to get her to a hospital as soon as possible or else she's gonna die. 

I look around and see a back door. I run towards it and quickly open it, running straight out. 

"Oh Levi~~" I hear my uncle sing out. I look back to the house and see him walking towards me with something silver in his hands. I glare and run around the house back to my car, holding (Y/N) close my chest. I open my front car door and place (Y/N) in the passenger seat gently. 

I close the door and run to the drivers side, getting in and turning the ignition on. I look back at my uncle's house to see him running towards my car. I put my car in drive and pressing my foot on the gas pedal. 

I speed down the street in the direction of the hospital going over the speed limit. I need to go faster. I gripped the steering wheel then feel a weak hand on my arm. I look at (Y/N) to see her crying and trying her hardest to stay awake. 

I take one of my hands off the steering wheel and hold her hand. I can feel just how cold she's getting. I look back the road and see a hospital in sight. 

_3rd POV_ 

Levi finally made it to the hospital but you were having trouble trying to stay awake. All you wanted to do was sleep but you knew if you did, you'll never wake up. 

You look to Levi and watch as his mouth moved, but you couldn't hear anything. Everything sounded so scratchy. You tried to tune it but you can feel your body giving up. 

You blink and then see lights over your head. You let your head roll to the side and see Levi screaming at people around you. You try to reach a hand out to him, to let him know you'll be okay, but your body just wouldn't let you. 

Levi was panicking because you weren't responding to him. He let the doctors roll you away but his anger got the best of him. He's not trying to lose you. He yelled at everything single being who so as much looked at him. 

Levi looked at the gurney you were on, just before you were rushed into the emergency room to see you staring at him. His eyes widened as you were trying to reach for him. He rushed forward but a couple of doctors held him back. 

He yelled at them to let him go but none of them listened. He just watched as you completely disappeared from his sight. He slumped against the doctors and let out a shaky breath. 

He just hopes that you live. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

||UNEDITED||