College Life ||One Shot||

Ever since you were little, you've always had a dream of going to college someday. You never were specific with what college, you just wanted to just go to college. Yeah it may seem vague but you were content with what you could get.

College always peaked your interest. People paid a huge ass establishment to just stay in school longer after graduating high school. If people were that eager to continue getting their education after high school why not you try as well.

No one EVER mentioned the struggle though.

"(Y/N)."

"Yup?"

"Why the fuck do you only have one cup of instant ramen and some crackers?"

You looked up from your computer to stare at your best friend like he was crazy. He held your last cup of ramen in one hand while holding a bag of crackers in the other.

"That's my dinner," you replied like it was normal, in your case it was but he didn't know that. He threw the ramen back in your kitchen cabinet and stormed over to you. He took your laptop away from you, placing it on a table nearby, and grabbed your wrist.

You looked at him questionably until he yanked you off your bed and dragged you to the front door. You tried to stop him from dragging you but it was no use, this man has some wicked strength.

"What the hell? Let go of me!"

"No, I'm taking you out to fucking eat whether you like it or not."

You finally stop in your tracks as you processed his words. Levi looked back at you only to see your eyes gleaming in excitement.

"LIKE ACTUAL FOOD?!"

"Yeah what fucking else--?" 

You dashed pass him out your dorm room. The only thing running through your mind was what awaits beyond these walls. You can't even imagine all the delicious meals you'll force Levi to buy you. Heck, you might even purposely get leftovers to bring back to your dorm.  

"Oi! (Y/N) SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!"

"MAMMA NEEDS HER FOOD!"

Levi was glad that he can help with your financial situation, even though he'll never verbally say that because he's so prideful of himself, but damn if you continue the way you do he'll be in the same boat as you. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woah....2 MONTHS OF NO UPDATES WELL DAMN.

I won't excuse myself for not updating so long BUT I will try to get back into the groove again, even though there's only a few chapters left of this book. 

At the moment I will be editing ALL the chapters that are currently published so beware of notifications. Thank you. 

^#relateable