¡TWENTY-FIVE!

[...PREVIOUSLY...]

Levi looked at the gurney you were on, just before you were rushed into the emergency room to see you staring at him. His eyes widened as you were trying to reach for him. He rushed forward but a couple of doctors held him back.

He yelled at them to let him go but none of them listened. He just watched as you completely disappeared from his sight. He slumped against the doctors and let out a shaky breath.

He just hopes that you live.

[...CONTINUING...]

||Time Skip||

_3rd POV_

Levi has been sitting in the waiting room of the Shina Hospital for about two hours already and he's been beyond agitated, for many reasons. For one they will not tell him the condition that you're in and secondly they wouldn't let him pass to go see you.

He was just about ready to fight one of the nurses.

You on the other hand were resting from the surgery you were just in. The only reason Levi hasn't been let in to see you is because you told the doctors to not let him in, only because you don't want him to see you all cut up with bruises.

Even though you just experienced torture and near death, the thought of Levi seeing you in this weak state makes you feel hopeless. It's not a good feeling to have but you're somehow experiencing it.

You turn and lay on your side as you watch the sunset through the window. You've never been a fan of hospitals, since you've never had a lot of access to them and even so Hanji or her parents always treated you, so you just felt uneasy.

A clicking sound from behind you echoed through the room so you glanced behind you to see the doctor who saved your life, Dr Sanchez. You carefully sat up and looked at him, wondering why he came into your room while you're resting.

Levi paced around the waiting room, all the other people in there keeping a safe distance because of the aura he was letting off. He was reaching the point of wanting to burn this hospital down if they don't let him see you.

He glanced down the direction you went to see the very doctor who rolled you away. Levi's anger intensified and he marched his way over to the doctor. The doctor looked up and saw Levi but stopped when he felt his murderous aura.

"I demand you to let me see (Y/N) Zoe right fucking now!" Levi yelled at the doctor as anger coursed through his veins. The doctor had no idea what to do with this angry men.

"Let me see her or else I will wreak havoc on this hospital," the doctor's face paled as he realized this man was being serious. The doctor, whose name is Dr Sanchez, ran off to your room while Levi stayed behind watching him run like a dog with their tail between his legs.

"Hello Ms. Zoe, a man by the name of Levi Ackerman is demanding to see you and if he doesn't he's going to start reeking havoc," Dr Sanchez told you. You sighed and ran your bandaged hand down your (S/C) face. Levi can never calmly ask for shit can he?

"Let him come," You told the doctor and looked out the window again.

"Positive?" You heard the doctor ask again. You nod and listened as the door opened. You waited for the click before turning around, waiting for Levi to walk through the door and either scold you or hug you to death.

The doctor walked back and guided Levi to the front of the room you were resting in. Dr Sanchez walked away, not wanting to be in Levi's presence anymore. 

Levi didn't hesitate and twisted the knob on the door,  desperately wanting to see your face. He pushed the door open to see you sitting on the bed patiently with bandages wrapped around your (S/C) body. 

You ignore the pain and smile brightly when you see Levi standing in the doorway. You try pushing yourself off the hospital bed so you can properly greet Levi but it didn't work out as planned. 

Pain shot down your arms when you tried to push yourself off the hospital bed. Your body fell off the bed and you let out a short scream. 

Levi rushed forward and caught you in his slender arms before your body can hit the floor. You groan as you feel his arms touch your injured body but you look up to see Levi looking down at you with his steel blue eyes. 

Levi stared down at you as he held you in his arms. He studied your cut (S/C) face with concern as he saw how many cuts you have. He didn't mean for any of this to happen, to you especially. 

Levi quickly stood you up and kept his hands on your waist gently to keep you up right. (Y/N) got injured because of you. You let her fall into the hands of your uncle. How disgraceful, Levi thought as his eyes start to blur with salty tears. 

You stood in shock as you watch as Levi starts to cry right in front of your eyes. You never thought you would see Levi cry but look what's in front of your eyes. 

You reach your arms out and wrap them around Levi's body, pulling him towards you for a warm hug

You reach your arms out and wrap them around Levi's body, pulling him towards you for a warm hug. You rest your aching head on his shoulder while Levi's eyes widen at the kind gesture. More tears stream down Levi's face as he wraps his arms around your frail body. 

Levi buried his face into your bandaged neck as he cried harder. You smile and rub his back like a mother would to their crying child. 

"It's okay Levi, I'm here."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been thinking of ending this book at chapter 30. If I do, should I make a sequel?