||Holiday Special||

_Your POV_

I stared at Eren with wide eyes, my mind processing his words. I look behind him to see Mikasa, who nods when her and I make eye contact.

"HIS BIRTHDAY IS WHEN?!" I scream in disbelief. Eren flinches a little at my outburst but smiles nervously.

"Like I said, it's in three days," I frown and look down. I really can't believe his birthday is so close. I thought I'd at least get like a couple of months, even weeks. Not a couple of freaking days!

I bring my hand up to my hair, ruffling it a little as I think of what I can do with what little time I have left. I snap my head up and smile.

"I know what to do!" I exclaim and rush to the room I'm staying in at Mikasa's house, quickly grabbing cash and stuffing my phone in my pocket. I grab a green jacket from my closet to throw over my thick sweater then grab my fluffy green scarf with a good feeling in my stomach.

I scramble out of the room and skip the steps as I go down the stairs, making sure to not slip on my black socks as I go down

I scramble out of the room and skip the steps as I go down the stairs, making sure to not slip on my black socks as I go down. I speed walk to the door, while grabbing my black fedora off a near by table, slipping on my light brown boots.

I look back and wave to both of the people who looked at me with questionable gazes. I prepared myself for the cold weather outside. I open the door only to come face to face with stormy blue eyes.

I blink twice before noticing who I'm face to face with. I look at the clock on the wall above to see that I'm wasting my time. I look back at Levi in a rush and cup his face with my hands, placing a sweet but quick kiss on his lips.

"Can't explain, got to go!" I quickly say and rush out the door, walking down the steps then taking a sharp right turn to go to the shopping plaza which it's far from here. I place the black fedora on top of my head to save my hair from the snow fall.

I pull my phone out from my pocket and unlock it, going straight to contacts. I scroll down as I walk down the street and stop when I found who I need to call. I I click on the phone icon and put the phone to my ear as I hear the ringing.

The ringing stops, letting me hear someone else's voice on the other line.

"Hi...Yeah..I need a favor..."

•|Time Skip|•

_3rd POV_

It's been two days since Levi last saw you, when you randomly walked off without letting him know where. He tried contacting you but you never answered, you were too busy setting up things.

Levi sat in his house sipping on his freshly brewed black tea, staring at your contact on his phone. He was contemplating whether to try and call you again. He was seriously worried which made him think of millions of situations that you can be in at this moment, and they're not very good ones.