¡NINE!

_Your POV_

I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh. "You know what? I'm just gonna ignore what you just told me and go to school," I stand up from the stool chair with my messenger bag. I walk towards my front door and grab my house keys. "I'm gonna go out to eat for lunch," I yell behind me as I grab my penny board and walk out the front door. I throw the board down to the ground and jump on. I check again to see if I have everything then kick off the board in the direction of the school I have to attend for the next three more years.

I kick off again to gain more speed as I swiftly cruise down the street almost arriving to my destination. I look down for a split second, not watching my surroundings, to check the time on my watch. Ah, I have ten minutes left until classes start, I thought and looked back up only to see a shocked Petra in my path. It was too late for me to try and stop my board so I collided into making both of us fall to the ground. I close my eyes and land on both my hands and knees. I groan at feeling the pain on my knees. I open my eyes and see a smiling Petra under me.

I don't react in any sort of way but get off her and hold a (S/C) hand out to help her up. Hey, she's doesn't know who I really am so I shouldn't act so bitchy for no reason. She grabs my outstretched hand and I pull her up and then let go as soon as she's back on her two feet. "Sorry for crashing into you, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going," I apologize in a slightly manly voice and place a foot on my board for it to not go anywhere.

She continued staring which is now starting to tick me off. I look back at my watch and notice I only have three minutes until class.

I curse under my breath and look back to Petra who has gotten closer. "I need to go, bye!" I kick off my board really fast, dodging any student who were in my path, to try and get to class before I get a late referral.

I zoom into the class and skid to a stop in front of everyone. I stomp on the end of the board making it fly into the air. I catch it in midair and look around to see all the students looking at me. I look at the back to see Eren waving his hand around, motioning to the seat beside him with Levi on the other side of him glaring straight at me.

I nod to the teacher, who might I say looked pissed, and walk towards the back of the class to sit besides the excited turquoise eyed boy with my penny board in my hand. Eren moves to the sit that I was gonna take as I got closer which left me to sit in the middle of them two.

I sigh under my breath and sit down placing all my stuff either under the desk or on my chair. I take out a notebook and pencil so that I could take notes. As I start taking notes as the teacher talks about history and all that sweet goodness that I don't care about, I feel a nudge on my foot. I ignore it at first cause I can clearly tell that Eren is trying to get my attention. These boys can get so annoying very quickly, I thought to myself as the teacher was reciting something a president has said, which I didn't bother to write down.

I feel another nudge on my foot so I turn and glare at the turquoise eyed boy who is annoying me greatly. He slides a piece of paper towards me and on top of my notes without looking at me at all. I raise an eyebrow and look down at the paper to see words on it. I frown slightly at the words on the piece of paper and slide the paper under my notebook so no one else can see what was written. I get back to writing notes before the teacher can notice that I wasn't paying attention.

For the next hour, I took notes when needed and raised my hand to answer questions. As the bell rang for next class, I packed all my stuff back into my bag as other kids were doing the same. Levi has not said one single word to me at all since I've sat down, all I got were glares so I just decided to ignore him as well. I look back at the piece of paper that was handed to me during class and look to the person who gave it to me.