¡TWENTY-EIGHT!

[...PREVIOUSLY...]

You grin and get off of his body, standing up and wiping off the dust from your clothes. Levi gets up right after you and crosses his arms over his chest. He continues to glare at you while you just smile, happy to have him here.

"You know you love me."

"Sadly."

[...CONTINUING...]

You had a great time with everyone who came over to hang out at your house. You've made a lot of new friends, since Hanji kind of forced you to, and annoyed Levi most of the night. Hanji told you sometime along the night that you didn't have to go back to school right away. 

You were ecstatic to have some more time to yourself before you were forced to go back to school. Even though most of the people you wanted to hang out with were going to be in school for most of the week, you didn't mind the solitude. 

Today is one of those days. 

You woke up early enough to make Hanji breakfast while she gets ready for school. You made some for yourself as well and sat down in the living room with a (F/D) to sip on. 

You took a sip as Hanji came flying down the stairs. You watched her in amusement as you ate your breakfast. She frantically ran around the house trying to get her stuff together. 

"Oh crap I need to eat!" She glanced at you briefly before running around the kitchen trying to find something to eat, not seeing the plate of food waiting for her. 

You sigh and get off the couch, already done with your breakfast. You placed your dirty dishes in the sink and crossed your arms over your chest. 

"It's right there," Hanji glanced and saw the place of food waiting to be devoured. Her eyes sparkled as she began to drool. She immediately grabbed the plate and ate everything under a minute. 

You grabbed Hanji's back and shove into her chest after she placed her dirty dishes in the sink. She grabbed her bag tightly as you turned her around and shoved her towards the front door. 

"See you later sis," You called after her as she walked out the door. She yelled back a farewell and ran to school. You locked the door then turned to face the empty house. 

"Now what?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

||UNEDITED||

Sorry that this is short.