¡NINETEEN!

•|Time Skip|•

_Levi POV_

I stepped out my car in blind rage and slammed my car door shut behind me as I stomped up the steps of my girlfriend's house.

Girlfriend.

She doesn't deserve that fucking title, I thought as I pounded my fist against her front door, almost tempted to break the door off its hinges. I tap my foot on the ground as my patience grows even more thin than it already does with her when I hear the door lock click, indicating someone is unlocking it.

The door swings open to show Petra with a bandage wrapped around her neck and a busted lip. When she sees it's me she smiles and opens her arms for a hug but I just stand there with my arms crossed glaring at her.

Her smile falters and her arms fall to her side, but I continue to glare as my hatred for her rises. I can see her visibly shake and she moves to the side, allowing me to walk in but I stay where I am. I am not going into that whore's house.

"Why the fuck did you do it?" I growl at her and her eyes widen, feigning innocent.

"Do what ba-?"

"Don't call me that! Why did you hurt (Y/N)?!" I cut Petra off and scream at her. I shove Petra back and close the door behind me with my foot. I slam her into the wall but not to do what you idiots think I will do. I clenched my hand tightly turning it into a fist and punching the mirror next to Petra's head.

She flinches underneath me and stares at me with wide eyes. I glare at her and pull my hand back from my mirror with glass shards embedded in my hand. Petra pushes herself off the wall and drapes herself onto me, with a flirtatious smirk on her face.

"Why don't we forget about that bitch? I can help you-" I cut her off again by shoving her off of me and onto her cold wooden floor. She stares up at me shocked but I glare at her, my blood boiling by this point.

"I don't need anything from a whore like you, but I do need a fucking answer," Petra looks at me then sighs and glares at me, completely losing her facade.

"I hurt the bitch because she was going to steal you away from me, I couldn't let that happen," I watch Petra as she stands up and dusts herself off.

"Honestly, I stayed with you because I needed the popularity," I walk towards Petra dangerously slow as she backs away from me. I backed her up to a wall with a set of kitchen knifes close by. I glance at them then at Petra, who seems to be enjoying all of this.

"I won-"

I grabbed a kitchen knife and embedded it into the wall, an inch away from her neck. Petra stiffened and tears streamed down her face as she finally realized that she would've died if I would've missed, which I don't. I back up towards the front door. I turn around and grab onto the door knob, stopping midway.

I look back at Petra to see her sobbing on the floor. I smirk at the affect I have on her, if she's going to be a bitch then I'm going to be a bitch. She looks up at me with puffy red eyes and snot running down her face. I cringe at the sight and open the door.

"We're over," I say with venom in my voice and quickly leave her house, slamming the door behind me so that she gets the message that I'm serious. I walk down the steps and towards my black car, until I get a vibration in my pocket.

I pull my phone out my pocket and see I received a message from (Y/N). My eyes widen and I quickly unlock my phone to see the message, but see something that I wouldn't expect from her.

From: Cool Brat

Meet me at the park near Hanji's house at midnight. Bring only yourself.

I stare at the message for a few more seconds before stuffing my phone back in my pocket and climbing into my car. I turn my car into drive and speed down the street, away from her and to find (Y/N). I can't believe this brat brought me this much trouble. Not only has she brought me chaos but solved an issue of mine in less than a week.

I honestly couldn't ask for more from anybody.

_Your POV_

I sat in the back seat of the taxi still on the way to the address Aaliyah gave me. I know I shouldn't have texted Levi but I had to, I just needed to. 

I sighed and looked out the window at the world passing by. How did my life come to this? Me running away from people once again, I thought that part of my laugh was suppose to be forgotten about. Seems like they're some things you can't run from.

The car jolted me out of my thoughts almost making me slam my face into the front seats. I unbuckled the seat belt holding me and open the taxi door. Before I left I handed the taxi driver a decent amount of money then I exited the taxi with my duffel bag in hand, closing the door behind me. 

He tipped me his hat to me then drove away leaving me in front of a building I've never seen in my life. I looked down at the piece of paper again before looking back up at the building, matching up the address. 

I sigh and walk up the steps, knocking on the door as I got in front of it. I waited a second before the door opened showing Mikasa standing in front of me with a glare. Her gaze softened but she didn't smile at all. I tilted my head in confusion and handed the paper to her. 

"Is this the address?" I ask her politely. She looks down after taking the piece of paper in her hands. She looks it over and nods. I sigh and smile. 

"Aaliyah sent me here, the name's (Y/N)," I hold my hand out to Mikasa who shakes it with a firm grip, which I do too. 

"Mikasa," I nod and look past Mikasa to see Eren walk towards us. 

"Hey Mikasa, who's this?" Eren asks Mikasa and looks me up and down. I stare at him then smile. 

"I'm (Y/N)," Eren's eyes widen as I tell him my name. Realization hits me when I think of who Levi could've contacted to find me. Shit! Levi told Eren to look for me!

Eren quickly turns around and rushes away from Mikasa and I, but I'm not letting him call Levi. I rush past Mikasa, dropping my duffel bag at the front door. I jump over the couch in their living room as Eren reaches for the phone but I tackle him to the ground at the last second. 

"Don't call Levi!" I scream and slam the phone back where it's suppose to go to. I sigh and take my hat off, running my (S/C) fingers through my (H/C) hair. 

"Why not? He's searching for you!" Eren yells back at me with his turquoise eyes burning with determination. 

"Let me explain myself first, please," I plead with him. He scans me over than nods. 

"Quickly."

•|Time Skip|•

After explaining to both Eren and Mikasa everything, they both sat in front of me while I had my head hanging down. 

"I'm going to hurt Petra! That bitch!" Mikasa screams with venom laced in her voice. My head snaps up, my (H/C) brushing past the horrid scar on my face. I shake my head and sigh. 

"No need, I have it all under control," I look at the two then at the clock on the wall. 

"Do you mind if I can sleep here for the night? I'll be gone before sunrise," Mikasa smiles and puts a pale hand on my shoulder making me look at her. 

"How ever much time you need, I don't mind," I smile in gratitude and hug her quickly. 

"Thanks Mikasa," I pull back from the hug and she pats my back. 

"No problem, (F/B/N)," she says my fake boy name playfully. I put a (S/C) hand over my mouth and try to contain my laughter but it's no use, I double over in laughter and the other two follow along. 

It feels good to laugh. Wish I could laugh with Levi though. 

xxxxxxxxxxxx