¡SIXTEEN!

_Hanji POV_

I stare off into space as I sit in my destroyed living room. I can't believe I actually said that to (Y/N). I didn't mean to call her a monster. I look up to Petra who still hasn't moved from her spot on the floor noticing the expression on her face.

"Get out," I mumble and point to my front door. She caused me to lash out on (Y/N). Petra looked at me with a scared expression on her beaten face.

"W-what? Hanji-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" I screamed at her and just huffed out in frustration. I glared at Petra through my glasses and I think she finally saw how serious I was being. She glared right back at me then stormed out of my house, leaving only Levi and I in the living room.

I sigh and ran a hand down my face. I feel a small hand get placed on my shoulder so I turn my head and see Levi looking at me with his monotone expression. I nod to him to indicate I'm fine, when I'm really not.

"I-I'll go check on (Y/N)," I stuttered out and left to the stairs to go check on my little sister. I climbed up the staircase when suddenly I noticed the silence.

"(Y/N)?" I call out but receive no answer or any sound at all. Dread enters my heart and I quickly run to the door to (Y/N)'s room, trying to open it but it wouldn't budge at all.

"(Y/N) this isn't funny anymore, please open the door," I plead out but still receive no answer. I pound on the door to try and see if I can break it down, but my attempts are futile.

"Move," I hear from behind me so I quickly move out of the way and see Levi approaching the door. I go to lay my hand on his shoulder.

"It isn't going to-" I was cut off as Levi broke down the door with a simple kick to it. My glasses slid down the bridge of my nose and my jaw opens wide in shock.

"Work," I finish my sentence and enter the room, only to find it empty. I rush to her closet and notice that most of her clothing is missing. I back away from the closet in fear.

"No no no no," I shake my head as my vision gets blurry with tears that won't fall. I run and look under her bed to find her duffel bag gone. I get on my knees and look to Levi to see searching the room too.

He looks to me and shakes his head. My breath gets caught in my throat but I turn to the last place we haven't checked yet, the bathroom. I stumble onto my feet and clumsily run to the bathroom, which I can see the light is on from underneath the little crack.

A little ray of hope beams in me as I think that (Y/N) is simply taking a shower but as I open the door, my whole world crashes down.

There on the floor of the bathroom is the necklace that I gave (Y/N) a long time ago, it was after my parents and I found her on the streets.

I fall to my knees and then let all the bottled up emotions I've kept hidden out. I scream and cry for (Y/N) to come back, but I highly doubt she will. She probably thinks I'm the most horrible sister for being concerned about a friend and furniture than about her.

"(Y/N) NO COME BACK! P-PLEASE!!"

_Your POV_

I trekked down the rode with the hood covering my face from stranger who are walking past me. I'm almost to Aaliyah's house when I feel a vibration in my back pocket. It stopped immediately, meaning that I got a text message.