7. True Colours...

Hiiiii Chocosticks .. How r u all?? As I said this chap will be a lengthy one... I hope u all enjoyed last chap... And one more news... I won elections in my class... I am so happy... I want to thank all my classmates for their support and trust in me...

I want to dedicate this chap to my best friend freaky mind....

*****************************************************

Aastha POV:

When I asked bhai to help me, he clearly told that he will not. I thought he will help me for sure but no.

What shall I do now??? I have to talk to them. I want to. So badly. I miss them every moment when I am here. I have to do something to contact him at least so that I can reach them. But how?? If anyone sees then I will be dead. I need to be careful. Okay I will make a plan.

" Beta, what are u doing??? " aunty came in,

" Nothing aunty, just remembering my family, " I said making a sad face. At least she should help me. Of course I am a great actor. I said to myself.

" Ohh beta, dont worry. We don't have any personal grudge on u or your family." She said.

" Aunty, u call me your daughter right. Will u do me a favour?? " I asked her. She nodded.

" Aunty can u give your phone? I want to talk to my mom." I said. Her face fell.

" I dont have phone. They increased the security measures. So they took my phone as my son is with me. " she explained. What the hell?? I wanted to scream now. But I controlled my anger. I just smiled at her.

" Come down. We will have lunch. " she said walking out of my room. Food my foot. I want some media to contact them and HIM. I thought that now it is high time and I need to do something. If I go on relying on others then I have to end up dying here. No way. What shall I do?? What?? Yes that is best idea. Smiling to myself I went down to have food.

I saw everyone there. I went and sat in between aunty and Viraj. Silently I was having my food.

" Aunty, is there any church nearby???" I asked her.

" yes , if u travel 15 min there is one. " she said.

" Why are u asking for it now?? " Viraj asked me.

" I have a habit of going to church every Sunday." I replied calmly.

" So u expect me to send u out?? " he asked me again. More like commanding.

***************************************
Viraj POV:

When I asked her, the reply she gave made me go numb.

" I am not going for the sake of me. I am go there to pray for the people who are suffering in this work especially because of u all. I mean mafia. And also I believe that my message will reach my family at least through god. " she said.

Even SHE used to say the same. My girl used to say that. Why there is so much common in these two. Brushing away my thoughts, I left dining table without having my lunch. I went and sat in my chair. Why SHE has to leave me.

I remember the day clearly when she left me alone in this cruel world. The most painful day after dad's death. I can never forget that day nor the person who is the reason for that.

I called one of my body guards into my room.

" yes sir, did u call me??" He said .

" Yes David. I want u to take Aastha to church. Make sure it is empty and don't let her talk to others at all. Am I clear?? Be here soon." I instructed him. He nodded and left my room.