23. Life always gives u surprise...

Hiii Choco sticks.. How are u all.?? How did u enjoy the last chap?? I hope u all enjoyed it..

I want to dedicate this chap to AasthaIcha

***************************************
Arush POV:

I don't know what got into me. I am so idiot. I didn't mean any of those words. I really didn't mean. I am such a dumbo. What have I done now. She was hurt. What if she can't forgive me.?? No way. I really didn't mean when i said those words.

I am just frustrated about Icha. In that mood I spoke in such a way. I have to apologize to her. But can I even face her. How mean was I ?? Right. I shouldn't have spoken to her like that. I am so lucky to have her as my sister. In anger, the words just slipped out of my mouth. What should I do now?? How should I apologize to her?? It's better if I clear the things right now. Before it's too late to rectify my mistakes. I should. Saying these words I came out of my room. I walked towards her room.

As I am in front of her door. I am stuck. I can't even show my face to her. I was so rude to her. But still I can't lose another sister. Never. Taking a long breath I knocked on the door. There is no response. Actually my knock is not audible to myself. How will she hear. So I knocked again. Strongly. Still no response.

I deserve this. So I thought of knocking again. Then a servant came.

" Sir. Whom u are looking for? " he asked.

" Aastha. " I said.

" Sir. Ma'am went out. Just now. " he said. Ohh.

Now what should I do. I will wait for her. As soon as she comes I will talk to her. So I was roaming in the house here and there. Not knowing what else to do. It is afternoon but still she didn't come back.

I heard some noise. So I went out. Then I saw Icha and Veer playing around. The pain I have is enough. If she is really happy with him. Even I should be happy. Then I smiled at their acts and left. After a while I went down and sat in the sofa waiting for Aastha to come.

At the same time Priya came.

" Bhai. Whom u are waiting for?? " she asked.

" No one in specific. " I said.

" No. U are looking for someone to come. " she said.

" Ya. For Aastha. I am hungry. U should not cook. She cooks well so. " I totally made it up.

" Ohh.. Bhai. I shouldn't make any food. But I can buy food for u all. And also I can serve. " she said and went into kitchen. I didn't care what she said.

After a while she came out with some snacks. She sat beside me. God please kill me now.

" Bhai. See what I got for u.? " she said.

" I am not blind. I can see. " I said.

" Then have it. No wait. " she said.

" Now what? " I asked.

" I will feed u. " she said.

" What ? No. I am not a kid. " I said. I didn't like the idea at all.

" Who said only kids will eat when others feed. Any one who loves others can feed them. " she said. Love my foot. I mean in her case.

" Bhai. Open your mouth. " she said forcing the food into my mouth. Just then something unexpected and unwanted thing happened.

Aastha walked in. No. She saw me. The look she gave, I can never forget that. It said so many things. I can see the pain in her eyes clearly. Soon with out saying any thing she left to her room. I just got up, and walked to my room.