29. Engagement...

Hiiii lovely readers.... As I said I am preparing for my exams.. Final semester exams... I will give updates but small and sweet updates from now.

Guys what hurts more in your life. To know the one whom u care for is cheating on u.

I want to dedicate this chap to Abhiikir and lifejourney and also ManasiSJ

**********************************
Aastha POV:

I am at home. But I miss him a lot. I don't know what to do. Thank God, Icha is here. Even she misses bhai. So we keep ourselves engaged in some or the other. More over, they are also busy with the project work.

" Aastha are u listening to me? " Icha called out for me. Then I came back to reality.

" U know what? Let's give them a surprise. " she said.

" That's really good idea. Date. " I said

" No. It's always date. Let's do something else. " she said. We started thinking.

" I have a idea. Let's go to their office for lunch. We will only prepare all their favorite dishes. " she said. I nodded at her. This may not be a great thing. But small things too matter in love. Every time fancy dates, gifts only does not show that we love them. We did everything and informed mom and headed to their office.

We stepped out of our car and went in. Everyone are looking at us as if some booth came in. 😂 When we were about to enter the cabin, a girl stopped us.

" Who are u and whom do u want to meet? " she asked.

" Viraj and Arush " I said. She glared at us.

" First of all. Call them sir. And secondly Viraj sir is in a meeting. Arush won't meet u unless u have an appointment. " she said. What the??

" Do u know who we are? " Icha asked her.

" I don't care for stupids like u. " she said. I lost my temper.

" Mind your language. Or else u will regret it later. " I said.

" What the?? Who allowed u both in here. " she said. She almost shouted.

" What the hell is happening here. ?" Bhai came out. He saw both of us.

" Arush, see these two are shouting at me. " that girl said. How dare she blame us? When she was the one who was shouting. She didn't even call him sir. Realising that I turned to Icha. She is fuming. Bhai is dead now.

" Rosy get back to your work. She is my fiancé and she is my sister. " he said sternly. She glared at us and walked away. We entered without a word.

" U didn't tell that u will be coming.? " he asked.

" we wanted to give u both a surprise. Can't we? " I said.

" Nothing like that. " bhai said.

" Who is she? " Icha asked.

" She is Rosy. My personal secretary. " bhai said. Now he is dead for sure.

" Fire her. " Icha said. He was confused.

" Why? " he asked.

" She was so mean to us. " I said.

" And why does she call u Arush and not sir.? " Icha asked.

" Aastha she doesn't know u both. And she got used to call me that Icha. We can't fire her for silly reasons. " bhai said.

" Okay. Change her post. I don't want to be your PS. " Icha said. Bhai looked at me. I too glared at him.