18. Priya...

Hiiiii everyone... How are u all?? How is my last chapter.??

I am sorry for the late update... I am not well... I couldn't even celebrate my birthday properly because of my condition... Now this a chap.. I hope u all will like it. I know Priya came alive but we don't know what happens tomorrow. And also at times what we see and hear is also not true. So It might be that Priya actually did not die.

********************************
Viraj POV:

I am stuck to my place. I am not able to believe what I saw. Priya. I cant believe my eyes. How is this possible.??

Before I could figure out anything she came running and hugged me. I am dumb. I don't know how to react. But I did hug her back.

" Vir. How are u?? I missed u so much?? " she said still holding me.

" U are alive.?? " I asked ignoring all her questions.

" Yes. I am standing in front of u only. Won't u believe.??  Excuse me can u see me?? " she turned towards Aastha and asked her. She simply nodded.

" How is it possible.? Where were u all these days then?? " I asked her.

" Please let's go home.??  I want to see bhai.  Then I will tell you everything that happened?? " she said. I nodded not able to believe whats happening. I turned to Aastha and said.

" Let's go. " I said. Both the girls looked at me confused.

" Do u know her?. " Priya asked.

" Ya. She is our family now. " I said after I explained her who she is. Priya just nodded.

" Viraj. I will stay back. I have a job here. And I am happy. Now u will also be happy because Priya is back. " Aastha said. Priya smiled at her.

" But Arush and Dada wants to see u. Just come once and come back after two days. U can meet your mom also. She is worried about u. " I said. She was about to say something. But veer talked in between.

" Aastha. He is right. U should at least meet your mom. " he said. She agreed. I didn't like it. She didnt listen to me but agreed to his words. They hugged each other.

" Viraj. How is everyone.?? " Priya asked. I am out of my mind.

" Priya let's talk after going home. " I said. She nodded. After getting into the car. Priya hugged me. I am still like a statue.

After few hours of hard journey we reached home. As soon as we reached home Everyone are shocked. I know about this.

" Priya. Now tell us what happened?? " I asked.

" Viraj. I am not dead. On that day in the hospital they placed some dead body in my place to make u all fools. After that they kept me in a house. Few days back they released me saying their boss is dead. " she said.

I am still confused. I told my men to look into it. I went to talk to Arush. I expected Priya to be with him. But to my surprise Aastha was with him. I entered the room. She was giving him tablets and juice.

" So are u happy?? " I asked him.

" I am confused about all this. To an extent I am happy. But still I am confused. I have no clarity about my confusion also. " he said. Aastha left us alone.

" Where is she?? " I asked him.

" I don't know. She said hello when she came. That's it. After that she didnt even talk to me a word. She has changed a lot. I feel she is not my old sister. " he said. Ya he is right. Priya has changed a lot.

" Can I come in once? " Aastha came. We nodded.

" I am going. " she said.

" Going where?? " Arush asked.

" To meet my family. After that I will leave directly to Delhi. " she said. I felt pain in my heart.

" Viraj will u go out. I want to talk to her. Please don't mind. " he said. I nodded.

***************************************
Aastha POV:

Viraj went out.

" What bhai?? " I asked him

" Are u leaving us again? " he said. With disappointment.

" Yes. I mean there is no need of me anymore. Priya came back. She will take care of everything. And also now Viraj will be happy. So my work is also done. " I said.

" Then what about u?? " he asked.

" What about me?? " I asked.

" U can't lie to your bhai. I know u loved him. " he said. Yes I did.

" But there is no rule that everyone has to get their loved one. " I told.

" Bhai. Priya is back. How can I take her place. I couldn't when she is not even present. Then how can I now?  And also all I want is his smile. " I said. I was crying. He hugged me. Later I went and spoke to Dada.

I came out of that home. May be this is the last time I am seeing them.

I reached home. I hugged my mom and started crying. She is not angry with me anymore. I said what and all happened.

" So are u fine with all this?? " she asked.

" Yes. I will be. " I assured her.

" I am so proud of u. " she said and I smiled at her.

" So u will be here only. " she said. I nodded my head in negative.

" I can't. I will leave to Delhi soon. But I will be visiting u. " I said. Before she could say anything my little sister came.

" Di. Where were u all these days. ??" She started fighting with me.

" Listen to me dear. " I said. She won't.

" Listen to u. Did u read my messages on fb. Yes. But u didn't reply back. I hate u. " she said.

" No u love me. I too love u. Sorry. " I said. Next moment she hugged me but still she was angry with me.

I was almost died in her hands. It was fun. I laughed whole heartedly after many days. I felt complete but incomplete in my love life.

Days roll so fast. It has been a week by now. I never spoke to bhai, Dada or Viraj. Today I decided to go back. I packed everything and when I was about to leave I got a call. After hearing to that news. I decided one thing.

***************************************
Viraj POV:

I was reading news paper. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it. There comes... Aastha.

To be continued....

***************************************

Aastha came back... Nice na.. But why?.

What was that news.??

Stay tuned. I will but next chapter soon. May be when I get 100 votes. So vote fast. Update will be fast. Love u all.

Please do vote and comment.

Yours

Mayuri