11. End of the nightmare...

Hiiiii dear lovely Chocosticks. I know I am so late but u all are sooooo supportive... Thanks.. With all your wishes I did well in exams and also I got good marks in my previous exams. Thank u once again.
So in this chap as I said in last chap I want to end the rakesh character and then a new love story or may be stories start .
I want to dedicate this chap to Aastha Icha. My best friend as a friendship day gift.

***************************
Viraj POV:

It has been a week. There is improvement in Arush's condition. And Rakesh, well he is hiding somewhere. He thinks that I can't reach him. Just wait and watch. I will put a full stop to this nightmare soon. I have been searching for him. I can't find him. But I will not leave that bastard.

Arush still does not know that mom is no more. I can't dare to tell that to him. He too lost everything in his life.
But I can't even hide it for long. I am just waiting for the right time.

Then my men came into the room and asked to come out.

" What?? " I asked them.

" Sir. We can find him. There is a way. " he said.

" How?? " I asked.

" Through Aastha. She will know where he could be. Because she traded with him when she was with us. Now too she can. " he said in one go. I glared at him. About one person I don't ever want to look at is Aastha. But now I too can use her like she did with us.

I nodded at them. " Get her. "I said.

" Sir it's better for us to go there. Otherwise he will get alerted. " he said with a hope that I would say yes and I did. Now all that I can think is to see him dying with pain.

Soon I headed to her home. As I entered I saw aunty.

" Viraj beta. How r u?? What a pleasant surprise. Come in. " she said.
I entered the home and sat on the coach.

" Where is your daughter? " I roared.

" She is upstairs. What's the matter?? " she asked.

" Call her down. NOW" I again screamed. Soon they both came. As soon as she saw me. I can see fear in her eyes.

" So, dont u think. U need to give explanations. " I said to aastha.

" What happened?? U know her?? " her mom asked.

" Yes. U can ask her how close are we that she easily killed my mom. " I said.

" What?? " she shouted and turned towards her daughter.

" Is that true.?? " she asked her. Aastha kept silent.

" I can't believe that u did it. Why did u do that.?? " her mom asked her again. Finally she opened her mouth.

" Rakesh misguided me that they killed dad. " she said in low voice.

My blood stared boiling. I immediately pinned her to the wall.

" What the hell are u talking? R u a nine year old kid to believe what others say. " I said digging my nails into her skin. She remained calm.

" Beta. Please don't do anything to her. Now she will do whatever u want her to do ." Aunty said.

" Yes I am here for that. " I said and released her. I asked her about Rakesh.

" I know u would come to me for that, one day. So I planned something. I mean I gave a place for him to hide. So when u come u can find him easily. I can kill him by myself. Because of the pain he gave to u. U have all rights to kill him. " she said. What the hell is this now??